No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Pacquiao: Bayless as Ref, Judges Selected

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
    lol, the fight is not even in the past that you have a 31 pages of Pac fans crying over a "bought" referee.

I dare you to find a 31 pages tread of Floyd fans crying before the fight against Maidana that Floyd would be 2 against 1 in this fight, that Weeks is bought, etc...

Pac fans are the most unconfident fans I've seen in a while, they all have their excuses lined up. At least Hatton and Corrales fans were confident
    The fu ck does the 31 page thread has anything to do with it? I'm talking about it in general go to any boxing channel on YouTube with an interview with Weeks and you'll see nothing but dislikes and hate comments. Now go to the ones with bayless interviews and you'll see how much love he gets and they claim him to be "the best ref of this era"

Comment

• Great, this fight turned into clinchfest 2015.

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
        Great, this fight turned into clinchfest 2015.
        lol make up your mind, Bayless allows clinching or doesnt allow clinching. Message your fellow Pac fans to get on the same page.

Comment

lol make up your mind, Bayless allows clinching or doesnt allow clinching. Message your fellow Pac fans to get on the same page.
          Exactly. They're literally all over the place. Making sure every possible excuse is covered.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
            The fu ck does the 31 page thread has anything to do with it? I'm talking about it in general go to any boxing channel on YouTube with an interview with Weeks and you'll see nothing but dislikes and hate comments. Now go to the ones with bayless interviews and you'll see how much love he gets and they claim him to be "the best ref of this era"
            Ok then, send me a youtube video with Tony Weeks in it and more than 20 hate comments by Floyd Fans below the video.

Do it and I wont post in the next 100 days, my offer still applies.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
              That won't help anything, actually.

Facts are facts. Every Pacquiao/Mayweather thread is littered with Pacquiao fans dropping excuse after excuse.
              are you saying it didn't happen?

"all maidana landed was rabbit punches, wa wa"

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                are you saying it didn't happen?

"all maidana landed was rabbit punches, wa wa"
                So Floyd fans are finding excuses to explain a Floyd win ?

Comment

So Floyd fans are finding excuses to explain a Floyd win ?
                  maybe it didn't happen..

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                    maybe it didn't happen..
                    No, it didnt happen that a thread with 32 pages of b1tching by Floyd fans to explain how Tony Weeks was so bad as a referee that Floyd still won.

And it didnt happen at all that BEFORE the fight even began Floyd fans were crying all over the place because Weeks was the referee.

But what I see on this site since 3 weeks is multiple thread with multiple pages of Pac fans making a thousand excuses to explain why their guy will lose.

You guys cant even get on the same page and decide if bayless allows or doesnt allows clinching.

Comment

No, it didnt happen that a thread with 32 pages of b1tching by Floyd fans to explain how Tony Weeks was so bad as a referee that Floyd still won.

And it didnt happen at all that BEFORE the fight even began Floyd fans were crying all over the place because Weeks was the referee.

But what I see on this site since 3 weeks is multiple thread with multiple pages of Pac fans making a thousand excuses to explain why their guy will lose.

You guys cant even get on the same page and decide if bayless allows or doesnt allows clinching.
                      have you searched for it yet?

and whoever said bayless doesn't allow clinching is wrong

Comment

Working...
                      X