No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao Continues Grind at Wild Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao Continues Grind at Wild Card

Los Angeles,Calif. --- Superstar Manny Pacquiao trains with Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach and strength coach Justin Fortune for his upcoming 12-round welterweight world championship unification mega-fight against Floyd Mayweather. Promoted by Mayweather Promotions and Top Rank Inc. , this pay-per-view telecast will be co-produced and co-distributed by HBO Pay-Per-View® and SHOWTIME PPV® Saturday, May 2 beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET/ 6:00 p.m. PT from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. --- Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank. [Click Here To Read More]

not enough pics

Comment

Not looking good, he looks weak, frail and old. No muscle or power. Floyd looks strong and more muscular than he has ever looked and I heard he has destroyed all of his sparmates.

Comment

Originally posted by HanGruBeercules View Post
        not enough pics
        Dude lol. This is the second time you named yourself after me

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Not looking good, he looks weak, frail and old. No muscle or power. Floyd looks strong and more muscular than he has ever looked and I heard he has destroyed all of his sparmates.
          Lol.. You're crazy dude. He looks lean and shredded, built for speed and agility. Mayweather is going to have problems with pac's foot speed and feints.

Comment

Buboy is Pac's head trainer. Pac don't even understand most that **** roach say to him its always Buboy fat ass talking in the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Youlldunnoish View Post
              Buboy is Pac's head trainer. Pac don't even understand most that **** roach say to him its always Buboy fat ass talking in the corner.
              Nope Buboy was just translating in tagalog.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Seems like all the ingredients are in place for another KO by way of soft jab prediction...so what are you waiting for

Comment

look at the calves on this pic, Pac doesn't skip leg day

Comment

His face and confidence looking a lot better after being owned in sparring by slick blacks and taking the week off(Except that one UFC fighter doe).

Comment

Working...
                    X