Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao Continues Grind at Wild Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

look at the calves on this pic, Pac doesn't skip leg day
    Look at the biceps also. i will not be surprised when floyd looks like being hit by a truck after fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Not looking good, he looks weak, frail and old. No muscle or power. Floyd looks strong and more muscular than he has ever looked and I heard he has destroyed all of his sparmates.
      give it a rest bro LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by aihki View Post
        Look at the biceps also. i will not be surprised when floyd looks like being hit by a truck after fight.
        he needs to mix it up if theres any hope of that happening. if pac comes out head hunting only he will not be able to catch floyd.

Comment

He looks slow. Doesn't look like he has it anymore. Looks scared. Looking a little soft. He doesn't look the way he normally does at weigh ins the day before the fight while drained. Looks like he's ready to cash out. Looks like he regrets taking the fight. His hands are low. Looks open to a straight right. Looks open to a counter hook. Looks like his heart isn't in it anymore.

Yup, I gathered all of that from one day of pictures and video.

Comment

Pacquiao should call up Lamont PEDerson to be his sparring partner... ask him to get on his bike like he did against Garcia for the first half of the fight. Perfect for training against Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
            X