Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you even call these guys elite level talent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thurman has the best shot of all. And I firmly believe that he's in line to do so. He's certainly in the right lane.

Bradley kinda borders there already, but I also think Tim has hit his ceiling. Very, very good fighter, but not a great one.

Khan has ridiculous talent, talent in spades. But unless he magically shores up that chin issue, then he'll always be on the next tier down.

Comment

Lol@broner.

Thurman is by far the best. I feel like lamont has a chance to be pretty good at ww too.

Comment

Elite should only be used for the best of the best. Those guys are what i would call world class.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          Lol@broner.

Thurman is by far the best. I feel like lamont has a chance to be pretty good at ww too.
          That's what I'm saying wtf Broner is a CAN!

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
            Lol I felt like I should put him on the list I wanted to see how many votes he would get.... But yeah thurman/bradley looks to be the best of that bunch. Just pictured a mayorga/khan press conference after Ricardo's first round ko of the Brit
            Last edited by Chiboxing123; 04-13-2015, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Agree 100%

Remember when people thought Trout, Berto, Lara and Thurman could beat Floyd.

None of these guys are special.

Rigo and no one else.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
                Broner sucks and has feasted on smaller guys. He's never beat an elite fighter, yet gets major praise on here. I love watching him but he lacks superior talent and is very beatable.

Comment

Originally posted by Chiboxing123 View Post
                  Lol I felt like I should put him on the list I wanted to see how many votes he would get.... But yeah thurman/bradley looks to be the best of that bunch. Just pictured a mayorga/khan press conference after Ricardo's first round ko of the Brit
                  Lol Mayorga was weird as fck dude could smoke everyday and go 12 rounds lol

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    Broner sucks and has feasted on smaller guys. He's never beat an elite fighter, yet gets major praise on here. I love watching him but he lacks superior talent and is very beatable.
                    I've been impressed by him literally one time in my life and that was the Demarco fight looking back at that win wasn't really that good either lol.

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
                      Agree 100%

Remember when people thought Trout, Berto, Lara and Thurman could beat Floyd.

None of these guys are special.

Rigo and no one else.
                      Don't forget Ward

Comment

Working...
                      X