Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's talk Garcia's Resume...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has one hell of a resume. He basically clean out the 140 pound division and beat everyone that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
      Decent resume.

There are fighters with better resumes: kovalev, nelo, rigo, mares, froch, just to name a few.
      Lol froch is the only one the rest are comparable to swift.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
        He has one hell of a resume. He basically clean out the 140 pound division and beat everyone that matter.
        Yes he did which is something most can't or won't do.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
          Campbell,Holt,Morales 2x,Khan,Judah,Herrera (I know),Peterson,Mathysse... Who has a better resume over the passed couple years?

I'll give you Herrera should've gotten the nod... But it happens. The Peterson fight I know emotions are running high right now but he won and if he was any fighter not named Danny Garcia most people wouldn't have a problem with the champ/A side squeaking out a close one legitimately.

What fighter has a better resume? How does Danny's run at 140 rank all time?
          bradley

he beat holt 3 yrs earlier
          he beat/was gonna beat campbell 2 yrs earlier
          he beat peterson also yrs earlier, danny was lucky to get one
          junior witter
          devon alexander
          since you're counting old washed up fighters, bradley's casamayor win counts
          ruslan provodnikov
          juan manuel marquez
          manny pacquiao since you're counting bogus decisions

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
            How does Khan have a better resume if he lost to Peterson who Garcia just beat and lost to Garcia himself? The maidana win? Lol
            Did I say Khan?

Bradley does and Bradley mops the floor with him also at 147

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
              Listen the Campbell, Holt, Judah, Khan & Matthysse victories are nice but the kid can't live off those Ws forever.

Erik Morales was clealy shot to pieces. Mauricio Herrera was not a top 10 rated light welterweight and he was not supposed to defeat Danny. Lamont should of gotten the W last night. Even on the first half when Pete was "giving rounds away" Danny was still hitting thin air, i did not give the first rounds to Danny, i believe Lamont made him look very bad and it got even worst on the second half when Lamont started swinging, last night should of been Danny's second carreer loss.

You can check my track record, i used to fck with DSG %110 but this is just too much now i cant fck with this kid anymore.
              I'm not saying he can live off of them forever but his resume speaks for itself. And as far as what I bolded Danny May have been missing a lot and looking bad but he out landed and threw more than Lamont every single round going into the 8th ... And it's not like he landed more but Lamont landed the cleaner harder shots to offset it.
              Lamont didn't throw at all or land... You really couldn't give him any of those first 7. I agree he beat the dog crap out of Danny later on but unfortunately it's scored on a round by round basis and Danny had too many in the bank for Lamont he needed a KD at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Did I say Khan?

Bradley does and Bradley mops the floor with him also at 147
                The other dude said ... "Khan and bradley have a better resume than Danny" and you said "/end thread" basically you agreed with what he said right?
                If not you would've said "I agree with you on Bradley but not khan".

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  /thread
                  You agreed with this guy lol

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    bradley

he beat holt 3 yrs earlier
                    he beat/was gonna beat campbell 2 yrs earlier
                    he beat peterson also yrs earlier, danny was lucky to get one
                    junior witter
                    devon alexander
                    since you're counting old washed up fighters, bradley's casamayor win counts
                    ruslan provodnikov
                    juan manuel marquez
                    manny pacquiao since you're counting bogus decisions
                    I agree with your assessment I think Bradley has the slightly better resume ...

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
                      You agreed with this guy lol
                      Lol "I never said that!" ... Wtf ???

Comment

Working...
                      X