Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's talk Garcia's Resume...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best resume money can buy. Move up to 147 and quit stalling, time to man up.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
      lmfao you have a weak ass resume mean you have to include holt.

/ End Discussion.
      I hope it is the /end discussion for you.
      If you consider that to be a weak resume you don't really need to be talking about boxing.

Comment

Decent resume.

There are fighters with better resumes: kovalev, nelo, rigo, mares, froch, just to name a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          /thread
          How does Khan have a better resume if he lost to Peterson who Garcia just beat and lost to Garcia himself? The maidana win? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
            Decent resume.

There are fighters with better resumes: kovalev, nelo, rigo, mares, froch, just to name a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
              Decent resume.

Canelo? Nope.

Rigo ... As much as I'd like to say he does he beat the too dog at the time but hasn't beaten any of the other big names in his div. it's not his fault though but I can't say he has a better resume based on what I think might happen.

Mares... Nope

Froch... I'd say yea

Comment

No way khans resume is better lol. He has Pauline zab and maidana. Losses to lamont and Danny. Danny's resume is definitely better

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  /thread
                  Log the **** off khan?

Comment

Listen the Campbell, Holt, Judah, Khan & Matthysse victories are nice but the kid can't live off those Ws forever.

Erik Morales was clealy shot to pieces. Mauricio Herrera was not a top 10 rated light welterweight and he was not supposed to defeat Danny. Lamont should of gotten the W last night. Even on the first half when Pete was "giving rounds away" Danny was still hitting thin air, i did not give the first rounds to Danny, i believe Lamont made him look very bad and it got even worst on the second half when Lamont started swinging, last night should of been Danny's second carreer loss.

You can check my track record, i used to fck with DSG %110 but this is just too much now i cant fck with this kid anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by God Of Left View Post
                      I give Garcia full credit for Matthysse and Khan. He took Holt to a decision whereas Peterson KTFO of Holt. Shot to s**t Campbell. Extremely close fight with shot to s**t Morales. KTFO of shot to s**t Morales. Struggled with shot Judah. In my opinion he lost to Herrera and Peterson.

Weird how Garcia took out the two big dogs in Matthysse and Khan but struggled with everybody else.
                      So Peterson gets credit for KTFO Holt and Garcia gets none for knocking out Morales they were both shot to **** but one is named Eric Morales and one is named Kendall Holt ? Garcia fought Holt much closer to his prime around the same time he was dropping Bradley he also fought a Morales who gave Maidana all he could handle and beat him...

Come on if you're going to discredit or take into account where guys were in their career you have to do it to peterson too.

Comment

Working...
                      X