No announcement yet.

Let's talk Garcia's Resume...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's talk Garcia's Resume...

Campbell,Holt,Morales 2x,Khan,Judah,Herrera (I know),Peterson,Mathysse... Who has a better resume over the passed couple years?

I'll give you Herrera should've gotten the nod... But it happens. The Peterson fight I know emotions are running high right now but he won and if he was any fighter not named Danny Garcia most people wouldn't have a problem with the champ/A side squeaking out a close one legitimately.

What fighter has a better resume? How does Danny's run at 140 rank all time?

khan and bradley have better resume

Comment

Give him props. He's beaten 3 of the top 140lbers of the last few years.

Good thing he's stayed away from Bradley, Provodnikov.

Comment

In reality, he should probably have 2-3 losses on his record by now if the world was fair. Still, going by resume alone and looking at fighters he's faced off with, yes it's very impressive.

Comment

Papi Garcia and his fans are in full damage control.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
            I'd agree with Bradley because we are giving him the same benefit of the doubt we are giving Garcia ... Bradley's win over PAC puts him slightly ahead of Garcia.
            I'd have to disagree with Khan. The fact that he lost to Garcia and a guy Garcia beat in Peterson would make me rank him higher. The maidana win was big.

Comment

lmfao you have a weak ass resume mean you have to include holt.

/ End Discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Papi Garcia and his fans are in full damage control.
                Let me guess you scored last nights fight for Peterson?
                Post your (garbage) scorecard and I'll post mine.

I'll be at the Mathysse fight this weekend... Talk about damage control lol

Comment

I give Garcia full credit for Matthysse and Khan. He took Holt to a decision whereas Peterson KTFO of Holt. Shot to s**t Campbell. Extremely close fight with shot to s**t Morales. KTFO of shot to s**t Morales. Struggled with shot Judah. In my opinion he lost to Herrera and Peterson.

Weird how Garcia took out the two big dogs in Matthysse and Khan but struggled with everybody else.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                    /thread

Comment

Working...
                    X