Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
    Cool do the same for pacquiaos resume.
    you do it.

see guys like pac and floyd you can degrade some of their wins. but only a fool will try to do it to all/most of their wins.

garcia has 2 good wins. matthysse and khan.

spare me the name dropping of morales, campbell, zab.

pac barely gets credit for koing morales 9 yrs ago. ppl don't even want to credit floyd for beating zab 9 yrs ago because zab got beaten by stinking baldomir.

Comment

Originally posted by God Of Left View Post
      I give Garcia full credit for Matthysse and Khan. He took Holt to a decision whereas Peterson KTFO of Holt. Shot to s**t Campbell. Extremely close fight with shot to s**t Morales. KTFO of shot to s**t Morales. Struggled with shot Judah. In my opinion he lost to Herrera and Peterson.

Weird how Garcia took out the two big dogs in Matthysse and Khan but struggled with everybody else.
      How did Peterson win when he lost arguably the first six rounds, lol,, Peterson is now officially journeyman status. He came on strong at the end but to little too late,,,a fight is won by winning the majority of 12 rounds not the last2 out of three

Comment

Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
        Donaire (top 5 p4p) followed by Agbeko is better than anything swift has done.

Trout, Mayweather, Angulo, Lara, now Kirkland. Sorry no salka.

Darchinyan, Agebok (2x), Moreno, PDL, gonzalez

I think swift has a great resume, but OP is acting like it's the best of anyone. Umm it's up there but definitely not the best.
        Losses don't count forwards your resume ... You know that right.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          you do it.

see guys like pac and floyd you can degrade some of their wins. but only a fool will try to do it to all/most of their wins.

garcia has 2 good wins. matthysse and khan.

spare me the name dropping of morales, campbell, zab.

pac barely gets credit for koing morales 9 yrs ago. ppl don't even want to credit floyd for beating zab 9 yrs ago because zab got beaten by stinking baldomir.
          Dude come on ... PAC gets more than his just do. And at the time the Holt and Campbell fights were good solid fights for a kid as young as Danny given his level of comp prior to them. The same can be said for the Morales fight.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
            Dude come on ... PAC gets more than his just do. And at the time the Holt and Campbell fights were good solid fights for a kid as young as Danny given his level of comp prior to them. The same can be said for the Morales fight.
            boxing feeds the old to the young. just how it is.

i got nothing against garcia for it.

but those guys are old and washed up.

those fights were needed to get garcia name recog and exp vs old smart vets.

but not his best wins.

matthysse and khan are the real resume wins.

danny has power and some skill. he needs to fire daddy.

he needs a new trainer with new gameplan.

he don't want to end up like donaire.

Comment

Let me guess you scored last nights fight for Peterson?
              Post your (garbage) scorecard and I'll post mine.

I'll be at the Mathysse fight this weekend... Talk about damage control lol
              I scored the fight for Peterson in a fight I picked Garcia to win.

Glad you can make it to the fight. Should be a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                I scored the fight for Peterson in a fight I picked Garcia to win.

Glad you can make it to the fight. Should be a good one.
                Ok post your scorecard. Let's see where you went wrong.

Comment

Losses don't count forwards your resume ... You know that right.
                  Why not? It should mean something to challenge against the best fighter in the world. Obviously not as much as a W, but it still means something imo.

Also, i will take your lack of a response as a concession that the other fighters have better resumes.

Comment

Garcia cleaned out his division and is the man at 140 look at his resume since 2011 :

Beat former Champs ( Holt & Campbell ) Beat legend Moreales to get his belt and in the rematch sent him into retirement. decisively beat his biggest threats in their prime ( Khan & Lucas ) Beat the other top dog still near His prime ( Lamont ) and the rest of his resume during that time is W's over Zab ( 5x Champ ) Hererea ( The People's Champ ) & Salka ( Fight was a joke but Ithink it was made more so for Haymon to stick it to Osacar)

I can't think of a fighter under the age of 30 with a better resume and he's earned his spot.

I'm not saying he's the heir appearent to greatness and think he faces a uphill battle at 147 but all he does is win he deserves more credit then he gets or maybe all the hate he gets is proof he is the cream of the new generation.

Comment

Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
                      Why not? It should mean something to challenge against the best fighter in the world. Obviously not as much as a W, but it still means something imo.

Also, i will take your lack of a response as a concession that the other fighters have better resumes.
                      It would take me too long to explain it and it doesn't matter enough... Trout a legit win was solid on Canelo resume but I don't think will age well. Lara ... If I'm going to count Herrera for Garcia than Lara should be counted for Canelo... And no going up against the best in the world and getting absolutely schooled does nothing for your resume... That being said Garcia has the much more solid resume.

And as far as Mares is concerned I'd say he's got a better claim than Canelo but still ... No. He was never considered the best in any division he was in.. Danny clearly is and that's because of who he has beaten to get there.

Comment

Working...
                      X