Let's talk Garcia's Resume...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
    Lol "I never said that!" ... Wtf ???
    Lol people going crazy on this site looking for any way to discredit Danny!

Comment

I think Lamont's performance is getting too much hype. He pretty much ran for the first half and when he tried to fight, it was more show than actual solid work. Danny on the other hand, did no bolo punch BS for the kids at home and for much of the night, pressed the action.

Comment

So Peterson gets credit for KTFO Holt and Garcia gets none for knocking out Morales they were both shot to **** but one is named Eric Morales and one is named Kendall Holt ? Garcia fought Holt much closer to his prime around the same time he was dropping Bradley he also fought a Morales who gave Maidana all he could handle and beat him...

Come on if you're going to discredit or take into account where guys were in their career you have to do it to peterson too.
        I'm just saying Peterson did what he should have done, which was knock Holt out.

Garcia fought Holt 2 and a half years after Bradley fought him. He wasn't near his prime. Peterson fought Holt 16 months after Garcia and did what he was supposed to do.

Just like Peterson with Holt, Garcia fought Morales a year after Maidana did and failed to do what he was supposed to. He should have knocked Morales out but he barely sealed a victory with a late knockdown.

Comment

Originally posted by God Of Left View Post
          I'm just saying Peterson did what he should have done, which was knock Holt out.

Garcia fought Holt 2 and a half years after Bradley fought him. He wasn't near his prime. Peterson fought Holt 16 months after Garcia and did what he was supposed to do.

Just like Peterson with Holt, Garcia fought Morales a year after Maidana did and failed to do what he was supposed to. He should have knocked Morales out but he barely sealed a victory with a late knockdown.
          Maidana should've knocked Morales out too using that logic... But he didn't. Peterson should've boxed mathysse the way he did Garcia but he didn't stuff happens. He got the wins though and they count for something. Take away all the old washed up guys peterson,khan, mathysse ... That's pretty fookin solid.

Comment

let's really look at his resume.

nate campbell was 39 and lost 2 straight before garcia (3 if you count bradley nc)

holt lost 2 of his last 4 before garcia. the wins were over a tomato can and old, washed up lightweight julio diaz

erik morales was 36 and ppl said he was washed up 9 yrs ago. david diaz beat a younger better version morales.

amir khan was a good win but that wasn't the 1st ko for khan definitely not the last.

judah was also 36 and washed up years ago. khan and clottey beat down younger, better versions of zab.

herrera? lol

peterson was a solid win but he was lucky to get that decision. peterson kicked his ass tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              let's really look at his resume.

nate campbell was 39 and lost 2 straight before garcia (3 if you count bradley nc)

holt lost 2 of his last 4 before garcia. the wins were over a tomato can and old, washed up lightweight julio diaz

erik morales was 36 and ppl said he was washed up 9 yrs ago. david diaz beat a younger better version morales.

amir khan was a good win but that wasn't the 1st ko for khan definitely not the last.

judah was also 36 and washed up years ago. khan and clottey beat down younger, better versions of zab.

herrera? lol

peterson was a solid win but he was lucky to get that decision. peterson kicked his ass tbh.
              Cool do the same for pacquiaos resume.

Comment

Taking into account official decisions, he's got a resume worthy of entering the top 10 P4P.

Matthysse, Khan, Peterson, Herrera, Holt, old Morales 2x, old Judah, old Campbell. 9-0 vs. former beltholders.

Comment

Originally posted by God Of Left View Post
                  Donaire (top 5 p4p) followed by Agbeko is better than anything swift has done.

Canelo? Nope.

Rigo ... As much as I'd like to say he does he beat the too dog at the time but hasn't beaten any of the other big names in his div. it's not his fault though but I can't say he has a better resume based on what I think might happen.

Mares... Nope

Froch... I'd say yea
                  Trout, Mayweather, Angulo, Lara, now Kirkland. Sorry no salka.

Darchinyan, Agebok (2x), Moreno, PDL, gonzalez

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
                  Lol froch is the only one the rest are comparable to swift.
                  I think swift has a great resume, but OP is acting like it's the best of anyone. Umm it's up there but definitely not the best.

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
                    I think Lamont's performance is getting too much hype. He pretty much ran for the first half and when he tried to fight, it was more show than actual solid work. Danny on the other hand, did no bolo punch BS for the kids at home and for much of the night, pressed the action.
                    he did run. he got no one to blame but himself.

if we look by RBR scoring, close fight.

but by the actual action, peterson kicked garcia ass.

Comment

How does Khan have a better resume if he lost to Peterson who Garcia just beat and lost to Garcia himself? The maidana win? Lol
                      We were on the same page until you said Khan lost to Peterson....yeah, on paper. On paper.

Comment

Working...
                      X