Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters you knew were gonna be big when you first saw them.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighters you knew were gonna be big when you first saw them.

(And like no one else did. Or atleast not as many people.) Kovalev is one for me. While everyone was complaining he can't box, I had seen him box and he looked quite well. The dude can box. And along with his monstrous power. I knew he'd be the face of that division.

Another one who I thought was a real threat to Klitschko from the moment I first saw him just due to his raw athleticsm and toughness alone was Bryant Jennings, and sure enough he's now getting his title shot.

The moment I see Ali Raymi sting like a butterfly and float like a bee I knew he will be a real force in boxing but wasnt till he legendary battles with Prince Maz that the world knew what I already knew and that was that Ali Raymi is not going anywhere for a very long time.

Comment

Naoya Inoue, Adrien Broner, Errol Spence.

Comment

Chris Arreola. Keeps getting bigger and bigger too.

Comment

Nasty Nelo Alvarez. First time I watched him fight in 2009. Knew he would make it to the top.

One time Keith Thurman. Saw him fight for first time 2-3 years ago and called he would be rising star. I got an eye for this stuff.

Comment

Was on board with Kovalev early too. Still have people trying to say, "I see flaws".

Comment

Eric Butterbean Esch!!

Comment

Keith.

I knew he'd make it to the top after watching a few of his interviews, before I'd even seen him fight. His attitude and mentality had me intrigued, then I watched him fight and was sure he'd become a star.

There's something about his aura that tells me he'll be around for a long time. He's a special fighter.

Comment

Devon Alexander, i was so convinced

Kovalev, Golovkin, Thurman and Matthyse

Comment

Andre Ward

Comment

Working...
                    X