Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters you knew were gonna be big when you first saw them.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thurman

Spence

Julian williams

And bradley

Comment

chris arreola i just knew he was going to be huge

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
        Chris Arreola. Keeps getting bigger and bigger too.
        ^^^lmfao^^^

Comment

Broner, Bradley, Thurman, Garcia, LSC.....

Comment

Evander Holyfield. When I saw him fighting in the Olympics and then professionally at cruiserweight (190 pounds at the time), I knew that he would someday make a major impace and be the heayvweight champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
              Was on board with Kovalev early too. Still have people trying to say, "I see flaws".
              I wasn't impressed with Kovalev initially. However, after watching him manhandle Hopkins (even at his advanced age) and Pascal, I now believe that he is a great fighter. I believe he will KO Stevenson if they fight. However, I still think he will lose to Andre Ward if Ward fights him in the next 1.5 years while Ward is still in his prime.

I believe he would have been better off with a European promoter who tried to build a reputation for him in his home country the way the Klithscko brothers and Ricky Hatton did and the way some other European fighters are doing now. If he has done that, he would be raking in millions per fight fighting in front of hometown crowds.

Comment

Andre Ward during his Gold Medal Run at the Olympics

Even when the Super 6 Was announced and everybody was on the Abraham and Froch bandwagon and saying how they was going to knock everybody out, especially after Abraham stopped Taylor everybody had him a lock to win Super 6 I always said "Watch Out For Andre Ward and Andre Dirrell"

Rances Barthelemy is NEXT! Calling it now, I think Rances has P4P King type of Potential and Skills. This will be that guy nobody is talking about but will come out of nowhere and just ruin all the other guys plans who are getting more hype than he is at the moment! Rances I'm sure will get labeled "BORING" and all that stuff because he is another highly skilled Cuban that will have people terrified and running from him just like Rigondeaux!

Also next I think it will be: Frankie Gomez, Sadam Ali, Errol Spence Jr., Prichard Colón, Tony Harrison. I especially like Tony Harrison, has that flashiness and flair to him that I think will help him become a STAR! One of Emanuel Steward's last prospects out of KRONK and you can see in his jab that old Emanuel Steward has taught him very well!

Comment

Ricky Hatton - first fight I saw was for the english title or something. I thought this kid is ferocious and a little bit special, once he beat Jon Thaxton even though it wasn't his best performance, that is when I was convinced he would win an alphabet title. Little did I know how big he would get.

Miguel Cotto - first time I saw him was about his 10th fight and I just thought to myself, this kid is going to be really hard to beat.

Kelly Pavlik - beast.

Those are the ones that spring to mind, where I actually saw them early.

Comment

Lomachenko, Walters, Rigondeaux. Knew these guys were special with the performances they gave against Russell, Donaire, and Donaire again.

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman0811 View Post
                      Lomachenko, Walters, Rigondeaux. Knew these guys were special with the performances they gave against Russell, Donaire, and Donaire again.

sparkbro, lomachenko is one of the most accomplished amateurs of all time...

so is rigondeaux.

you were not the only person who thought they'd make good fighters,

Comment

Working...
                      X