Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

everytime Rosado connected well, Quillin's eyes were like

Comment

Comment

People tend to forget Korobov was getting the better of Lee in their bout. Quillin has enough pop to starch him.

Comment

I've watched both fighters quite a bit. Based on what I've seen I think Quillin takes this by UD or late stoppage. Both fighters have flaws but I'm getting the impression that Lee is getting overrated here while Quillin is getting underrated.

Comment

Toss up fight but i'm gonna go with Lee simply because Quillin was a sorry excuse for a champion and I know nothing will change if he becomes champion again.

Lee by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              People tend to forget Korobov was getting the better of Lee in their bout. Quillin has enough pop to starch him.
              How many fighters have starched lee?

Comment

Lee by KO. Rosado was disturbing Quillin and i think if Roasado didn;t have the eye issues he could have walked away with it. This board is hilarious for the fact so many people still don;t think Andy Lee is elite, the guy is coming off two very impressive KO's

Comment

LOOK AT THE POLL RESULTS OF THIS THREAD.

Lee is winning by at least 6 votes and most of the asswipes in this thread is saying Quillin wins easily because Al Haymon is letting him fight Lee.

The Poll results saying Lee and the majority of the comments saying Quillin is telling me, that these dummies are playing a fail safe. They vote for Lee, but say Quillin wins easily, so whatever the result is they can say they went for the right guy. Especially if Quillin win they want to claim Andy Lee is a cherry pick and is not a solid name on Quillin's resume.

Let's face it, Quillin beating Lee right now is a bigger name than anything GGG has on his record. That's the whole point of the pessimistic talk in this thread and about this match up.

Comment

Lee!!!waar lee

Comment

Its so ironic Quillin avoided Korobov only to eventually land Lee, who in his own right may be more dangerous for Quillin.

Comment

Working...
                      X