No announcement yet.

Rumor is Stevenson only brought in 1.37M average

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
    Golovkin does 800K on HBO and people dump all over him. Stevenson pulls in slightly better numbers and all we see are excuses. He should have pulled in 4 million to be comparable to GGG's HBO audience when you take the available viewers into consideration.
    not excuses. You cant really treat this as a regular boxing broadcast and then make the the comparison by the number of subscribers for HBO. Think about it, If you had this same exact card on HBO/Showtime at the same time slot it would do probably less than 500k.

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
      not excuses. You cant really treat this as a regular boxing broadcast and then make the the comparison by the number of subscribers for HBO. Think about it, If you had this same exact card on HBO/Showtime at the same time slot it would do probably less than 500k.
      350k I would say tops

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
        Golovkin does 800K on HBO and people dump all over him. Stevenson pulls in slightly better numbers and all we see are excuses. He should have pulled in 4 million to be comparable to GGG's HBO audience when you take the available viewers into consideration.
        Thurman-Guerrero and Broner (Who has been higher premium cable ratings draw than Golovkin) didn't even do 4 million on primetime. In what world should a 12:00 PM slot have gotten higher ratings than a primetime slot?

Also pretty much nobody dumped on that Golovkin rating.
        Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 04-05-2015, 07:41 PM.

Comment

I enjoyed the event even Julian Williams got a little TV Time which is great for a young fighter like that

Should I stop watching because the Ratings are not huge for PBC after just 3 Events? They have MULTIPLE YEARS with Multiple Networks to MAKE MONEY and Make this thing GROW.

PBC will be just FINE! Good Exposure for Beterbiev and Stevenson 1 Million+ for a Card that did not include any American Fighters on Network TV in America...Actually, THAT IS NOT BAD AT ALL!
          Last edited by sicko; 04-05-2015, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Why does Steve Kim always find the negative side to report on when it comes to everyone else...but not Bob Arum?

Or is it just me?
            Haymon/Mayweather doesnt give him media credentials so he's on a vendetta to get back at them. Arum will talk to him and he doesnt want to strain that relationship and will leave him alone and criticize Haymon for many of the same things Arum does.

He's a total dbag as are most of the idiots he retweets

Comment

I'm shocked this is coming from Steve Kim. Guy is like a paid troll.

Comment

that's completely horrendous. like i've said many many times, PBC is going to fail hard. no one is buying into the mismatches, the poor production quality, the boring commentating, lackluster performances, etc. etc.

when are people going to wake up???? i tell it like it is and i see into the future and people laugh and hate me for it.

Comment

Hahahaha Good hopefully PBC will step their game up and quit giving us Friday night fight type of cards and expect us to tune in

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
                    lol, he's pulling in the same amount of views he did for HBO on primetime on free t.v.

In the MIDDLE OF THE DAY on a saturday afternoon. On the West Coast it was ****ing oclock in the morning!

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      In the MIDDLE OF THE DAY on a saturday afternoon. On the West Coast it was ****ing oclock in the morning!
                      It started at noon...I forgot some people sleep till 6

Well, glad to see their millions of dollars went to some good exposure. Must've been why they barely played any ads, because nobody would touch it...so they played the same thing over and over again

Comment

Working...
                      X