No announcement yet.

Rumor is Stevenson only brought in 1.37M average

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
    i tell it like it is and i see into the future ...
    I'd just like the let that sentence simmer for a moment or two.

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
      Haymon/Mayweather doesnt give him media credentials so he's on a vendetta to get back at them. Arum will talk to him and he doesnt want to strain that relationship and will leave him alone and criticize Haymon for many of the same things Arum does.

He's a total dbag as are most of the idiots he retweets
      He's not that bad, granted he doesn't always come across well on twitter but his radio show he seems like a fairly straight shooter.

As to the numbers, best to wait for the real numbers.

Bika was a cunt fight though, what's wrong with Stevenson fighting someone the public can get excited about? Is that really so much to ask?

Comment

Before i even clicked on the topic i knew the source would be Steve Kim.
        All he's been doing for the past month is hating on PBC.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          He's not that bad, granted he doesn't always come across well on twitter but his radio show he seems like a fairly straight shooter.

As to the numbers, best to wait for the real numbers.

Bika was a cunt fight though, what's wrong with Stevenson fighting someone the public can get excited about? Is that really so much to ask?
          I hate watching Bika. I wouldnt be surprised if Kovalev goes through with his IBF mandatory that he fights Bute next as both guys are with Haymon.

Comment

This is about what you can expect for the afternoon cards that air on CBS, NBC, and ABC.

Comment

At about 9am yesterday I decided to check my Tivo and make sure it was recording the fight last night and that's when I realized it was an afternoon fight. I then laughed at the idea of how Boxingscene would tear apart the low rating that would undoubtably follow. Seriously did anyone predict big numbers for this fight?

Comment

It was Saturday afternoon. I had a hangover from Friday, woke up at like 12, worked out for an hour, went to the pool, ate breakfast, sat at a bar for an hour or so and it was 3:30 already. I missed the first fight and then the main event was such a mismatch I took a nap.

Afternoon boxing doesn't work for me so I know casuals weren't planning their day around it.

Comment

On the west coast this fight was at noon. I don't think the numbers are that concerning. Keep in mind the card was on so early to keep from competing with the final four NCAA tourney.

Comment

About the same numbers as Cunningham vs Fury and Adamek fights, time slot is a set up for low numbers.

Comment

Why do some so-called boxing fans seem to be rooting against PBC?

Comment

Working...
                      X