Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner, Danny Garcia and Fighting At 144

Danny Garcia suggesting he wants to fight Maidana at 144

Broner wanted to fight Khan at 144..

Why are Danny and Broner so reluctant to make the jump to 147, in Broners case back to 147?

Is it because they want to drain their opponents? or is it because they are not confident in making the jump to 147?

i dont know how to embedd this video, but Khan says Broner wanted the fight at 144 and Khan said "no cw's"..so the fight did not happen.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH-LLCClrLQ

When Broner and Garcia eventually fight each other i am guessing it will be at 144

obviously they want their cake and eat it too, they want to be at their best meanwhile draining fighters.

Its that simple.

Danny and Broner are big dudes but both are not really that good so how can they get the best advantage over fighters is to drain them meanwhile at the same time they coming in as big as they possibly can.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
        obviously they want their cake and eat it too, they want to be at their best meanwhile draining fighters.

Its that simple.

Danny and Broner are big dudes but both are not really that good so how can they get the best advantage over fighters is to drain them meanwhile at the same time they coming in as big as they possibly can.
        Cowardly behavior imo

I like Danny and i think Broner has potential - with a different trainer.

However i think both struggle to make 140

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
          thanks mate

Comment

Looks like Garcia is doing his absolute best to stall fighting at ww for as long as he can.

Fights Salsa at 142 (Salsa moved up a weight class)

Will fight Peterson at 143

Now he wants Madiana to move down to 144?

At this rate, we might see him at full ww in three years.
            Last edited by Derranged; 04-03-2015, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Ive never been one to complain about CW. If the fighter agrees to it then its on them.

Thats said I think they are just testing the water still. In an ideal world they should fight at 147 and come in at 144 themselves if they wanted. Actually less weight classes would be ideal but you get the point

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                So the fight didn't happen because Broner backed out. I knew he will.

I hope he shuts his big mouth now. It's disappointing. If it's not Haymon, it's the fighter. If it's not the fighter, it's Haymon.

Broner calls out Khan, then ducks him when Khan called his bluff.

That's why it's extremely difficult to make meaningful fights in that goddam stable.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                  So the fight didn't happen because Broner backed out. I knew he will.

I hope he shuts his big mouth now. It's disappointing. If it's not Haymon, it's the fighter. If it's not the fighter, it's Haymon.

That's why it's extremely difficult to make meaningful fights in that goddam stable.
                  Broner is all talk per usual

He was using Khans name for some publicity

Comment

Why is Danny crawling his way to ww? Is the the norm for moving up in weight? So I guess that GGG should move to 162 for his next bout, then 163 after that and so on.

Comment

Working...
                    X