Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner, Danny Garcia and Fighting At 144

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As far as a fight between Garcia and Broner goes I pick Garcia to win a ud. in a good fight.

Comment

Canelo is not a champion so it's nobodies business what weight he fights at. Him fighting at 155 has no effect on any other fighters and of course the other fighter agrees to 155 pounds. Kirkland's last fight was at 156 and nobody complained about that. When you are a world champion like Cotto and Garcia then you should defend your title at the standard 160 or 140 pounds and no more and no less. When Canelo was the 154 pound champion he always defended his title at 154 except when Mayweather said 152 or no fight. Right now Canelo holds no title so he is doing NOTHING wrong fighting at 155. If you don't like it tough ****.

Comment

broner seems to be trying to fight all the big names and yet no one will fight him. obviously fighters see him as more dangerous then fans do thats for sure

Comment

Pacquiao last fight was at 144lbs

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
            Do you think I'm a Danny fan? Because while I am PR I don't like a fighter simply because of that. I've posted just today about the Danny Garcia bull**** what the ****? I'm not and never have defended that, try something else to hate on don't make BS up because guys like Bardock will say it's real when it clearly isn't.

My point also had a lot to do with Danny... If Canelo gets his own weightclass, why can't anyone else? It was a comparison, if you guys are mad I don't know why you're mad at me. Canelo is the one taking the CW's, me bringing it up shouldn't offend anyone.
            again you come to a danny thread to post about canelo but didnt say a signle word about danny, of course you will have to save face and criticize danny when needed , but is obvious you care more about canelo than danny even know that is stupid to compare 19 to 2... heck you even made a thread about canelo, did you create one for danny too?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Canelo is not a champion so it's nobodies business what weight he fights at. Him fighting at 155 has no effect on any other fighters and of course the other fighter agrees to 155 pounds. Kirkland's last fight was at 156 and nobody complained about that. When you are a world champion like Cotto and Garcia then you should defend your title at the standard 160 or 140 pounds and no more and no less. When Canelo was the 154 pound champion he always defended his title at 154 except when Mayweather said 152 or no fight. Right now Canelo holds no title so he is doing NOTHING wrong fighting at 155. If you don't like it tough ****.
              is canelo, so is everybody's business...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                again you come to a danny thread to post about canelo but didnt say a signle word about danny, of course you will have to save face and criticize danny when needed , but is obvious you care more about canelo than danny even know that is stupid to compare 19 to 2... heck you even made a thread about canelo, did you create one for danny too?
                Why do you keep complaining about fighting at cw when coming up? Lots of young fighters do that. Doing at this level is dumb tho. (Danny canelo)

Hell pac has had 4 off the top of my head and he was fotd lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                  broner seems to be trying to fight all the big names and yet no one will fight him. obviously fighters see him as more dangerous then fans do thats for sure
                  LMAO...

more like when they offer Broner a fight he makes stupid demands like CW's

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    Why do you keep complaining about fighting at cw when coming up? Lots of young fighters do that. Doing at this level is dumb tho. (Danny canelo)

Hell pac has had 4 off the top of my head and he was fotd lol
                    i have no problem with cws, my problem is the double standards...
                    contracted cws affect nobody if no draining or no title is on the line...

Comment

hopefully we can see broner fight someone good. he can fight at 144.53434242 as long as hes not fighting another molina (carlos or john)

Comment

Working...
                      X