No announcement yet.

Broner, Danny Garcia and Fighting At 144

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
    Nah man, you so proud of your man, you even keep a picture of him in your avi!

You are a silly DragonballZ groupie pretending to be a fan of the sport just so you can crush on Canelo.
    um are you ******ed? Your cotto avi and sig "No plaster, no catch weights, no asterisks" and not to mention your consistent, daily dick riding of cotto. Your subtle threads that are disguised as other topics but have a deeper meaning in somehow defending cotto
    "Do you blame RJJ for not defending his title at heavyweight?"

And the other nuthugging threads you made yesterday ? fck outta here old man.
    Last edited by Bardock; 04-03-2015, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
      um are you ******ed? Your cotto avi and sig "No plaster, no catch weights, no asterisks" and not to mention your consistent, daily dick riding of cotto. Your subtle threads that are disguised as other topics but have a deeper meaning in somehow defending cotto
      "Do you blame RJJ for not defending his title at middleweight?"

And the other nuthugging threads you made yesterday ? fck outta here old man.
      You went back and edited your post? You ****ing p*ssy, leave the type puta. See how ****ing stupid you sound?

***comment deleted***

***Edited***

Can you post on my page more, I like knowing I infect your thoughts every minute of everyday. I mean I genuinely think it's hilarious my trolling has pissed off the ultimate bs troll.

***comment deleted***

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
        You went back and edited your post? You ****ing p*ssy, leave the type puta. See how ****ing stupid you sound?

***comment deleted***

***Edited***

Can you post on my page more, I like knowing I infect your thoughts every minute of everyday. I mean I genuinely think it's hilarious my trolling has pissed off the ultimate bs troll.

***comment deleted***
        lol reply to me on your wall puss I'm done spamming NSB. sack up and reply on your wall.

I deleted the original because I erased his quote fckng idiot.

Comment

Any idea who Broner is going to call out next?

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
            lol reply to me on your wall puss I'm done spamming NSB. sack up and reply on your wall.

I deleted the original because I erased his quote fckng idiot.
            I don't need to hide my conversations on a wall, you do for some reason lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
              Canelo gets his own weight division, why can't anyone else?
              canelo has 2 cws and danny has 19, and you came to a danny thread to sçhit on canelo but wont comment on danny, to even make the comparison is stupid already, unless you are biased and have double standards...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                canelo has 2 cws and danny has 19, and you came to a danny thread to sçhit on canelo but wont comment on danny, to even make the comparison is stupid already, unless you are biased and have double standards...
                It's ******ed bro.

Comment

PBC making new weight classes, didnt ya know?

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                    Do you think I'm a Danny fan? Because while I am PR I don't like a fighter simply because of that. I've posted just today about the Danny Garcia bull**** what the ****? I'm not and never have defended that, try something else to hate on don't make BS up because guys like Bardock will say it's real when it clearly isn't.

My point also had a lot to do with Danny... If Canelo gets his own weightclass, why can't anyone else? It was a comparison, if you guys are mad I don't know why you're mad at me. Canelo is the one taking the CW's, me bringing it up shouldn't offend anyone.

Comment

Damn, there is only 7 pounds difference so they should just pick a weight class and fight at or very near that weight. Broner is not a champion so it really doesn't mess any other fighters up if he jumps back and forth from 140 to 147. Garcia is the main 140 pound champion and it looks very likely he will never fight at 140 again. When was the last time he defended his 140 pound title? Garcia should show some consideration for the top 140 pound contenders for his title who still can actually make 140. He should vacate his 140 title so the real 140 pound top contenders have a chance to win it. Either that or quit fucing around and defend his title against a top 140 pounder at 140 pounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X