Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No One Can Strip Cotto of The Lineal MW Championship Of The World.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Barcham View Post
    As for the Latino flag wavers... they must really get pissed off when they realize that the biggest Mexican singing star, Selina, was portrayed by a Puerto Rican star, J-Lo, in the movie about her life.
    hahahahaha watch out bardock might take that personal lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
      Don't try and flip it dumBjavi, you asked why a fighter needs extra inserts and I showed you that's standard procedure.
      You can't be serious? Are you actually defending plasterito? should be ashamed at yourself honestly

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        You can't be serious? Are you actually defending plasterito? should be ashamed at yourself honestly
        Innocent until proven guilty. Facts of life bro.

Comment

Innocent until proven guilty. Facts of life bro.
          Did Margarito get suspended for loaded gloves yes or no?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            He isn't designated lineal champ, he won that in the ring. The guy most posters say is the #1 contender to Cotto's title was actually designated WBA champ without winning it in the ring.

If there is any debate that is warranted, not that there is, it should be about who the rightful WBA champ not who is the lineal titlist.

Any argument about Cotto's lineal title is a waste of time.
            Do you realise that if Cotto gets stripped it will be because he is not willing to defend his lineal championship? This lineal thingy is not something that ones taken can be kept forever. It has to be defended.
            I do like Cotto. But him and Stivenson really devalued the meaning of lineal championship 2014-15.

Comment

WTF you talking about? Margarito was only banned for a year, you continue to show your lack of boxing knowledge, first Oscar never won a title at MW and now this?

BTW Cepitillo got his license back. In the state of California.

http://www.dca.ca.gov/csac/events/seconds.pdf
              Margarito was suspended for a year, he hasn't been back since. Show me where Margarito's trainer got his license back, considering he was banned for life. Are you using the High School Rob Lowe tactic, bringing up something old again? Yes, I was thinking about the Hopkins fight and remember Oscar faking an injury, that was the fight I was talking about specifically. I'm not the guy saying Marg is okay to fight when... he still has no license in California. I forgot about a robbery Oscar got away with, you're actually denying facts not forgetting things lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                Margarito was suspended for a year, he hasn't been back since. Show me where Margarito's trainer got his license back, considering he was banned for life. Are you using the High School Rob Lowe tactic, bringing up something old again? Yes, I was thinking about the Hopkins fight and remember Oscar faking an injury, that was the fight I was talking about specifically. I'm not the guy saying Marg is okay to fight when... he still has no license in California. I forgot about a robbery Oscar got away with, you're actually denying facts not forgetting things lol.
                Click the link and scroll down f4ggot, I'm not going to do it for you. And LOL at the rest of your post.

Comment

Click the link and scroll down f4ggot, I'm not going to do it for you. And LOL at the rest of your post.
                  Where does that say he got a license? All it says is that he was the second man in the corner... You fail so bad LMAO!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
                    He is trying to fabricate a magical life... Denial is ALL they know.

"But doe, it was just baby powder so his fists don't sweat too much doe.."

"the commission did not like peasants so they conspired against Margarito doe"

That picture

Comment

• Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                      Where does that say he got a license? All it says is that he was the second man in the corner... You fail so bad LMAO!!!!
                      HE WAS LICENSED to be in the corner lol stay mad

Comment

Working...
                      X