Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No One Can Strip Cotto of The Lineal MW Championship Of The World.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
    Standard procedure puto. Learn how to read, this is from the article you posted.

"The taping of a fighter's fist begins with a roll of gauze being wrapped several times around his hand. Then a pad that has been previously fashioned from multiple layers of gauze is placed over the fighter's knuckles. That's followed by the application of more gauze and tape. California rules allow for the use of gauze and surgical adhesive tape when wrapping a fighter's hands; nothing else. The application of water or any other liquid to the gauze or tape is prohibited."

dude the inserts he used was from and old handwrap that he used in PREVIOUS FIGHTS... meaning that your hands sweat and that would harden the inserts... I bolded and enlarged the part that Im referring to from the quote that you used yourself.

Again, stop defending that plasterous bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
      You do realize he's still banned to fight in California right lol? He was granted a license in Texas (to get his ass beat by Manny) and then one in NY to get his ass beat by Cotto. He, like his trainer are still banned and will be for life, so... what exactly are you trying to defend?
      He is trying to fabricate a magical life... Denial is ALL they know.

"But doe, it was just baby powder so his fists don't sweat too much doe.."

"the commission did not like peasants so they conspired against Margarito doe"

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
        You do realize he's still banned to fight in California right lol? He was granted a license in Texas (to get his ass beat by Manny) and then one in NY to get his ass beat by Cotto. He, like his trainer are still banned and will be for life, so... what exactly are you trying to defend?
        WTF you talking about? Margarito was only banned for a year, you continue to show your lack of boxing knowledge, first Oscar never won a title at MW and now this?

BTW Cepitillo got his license back. In the state of California.

http://www.dca.ca.gov/csac/events/seconds.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

dude the inserts he used was from and old handwrap that he used in PREVIOUS FIGHTS... meaning that your hands sweat and that would harden the inserts... I bolded and enlarged the part that Im referring to from the quote that you used yourself.

LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
            WTF you talking about? Margarito was only banned for a year, you continue to show your lack of boxing knowledge, first Oscar never won a title at MW and now this?

BTW Cepitillo got his license back. In the state of California.

http://www.dca.ca.gov/csac/events/seconds.pdf
            cApetillo doe.

Damn, this conspiracy goes deep. Did you know Capetillo also worked in Chavez Sr. corner for some fights?

Oh...

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
              You would sleep better IF I was that sad old bastard abusing Rogaine. But, I am that fella that dates women younger than YOU do. A Rican 46, is not a peasant 46. You people look ready to die at 35. Holla doe. :_)

It's a man's world.
              Shut up b1tch I owned you. Your lame comebacks and attempts to make me jealous of the 35 year old hookers you pick up in Brooklyn, and shamelessly flaunt on a boxing forum (seriously why do you do this?) are futile.

Comment

Nice try at diminishing the FACT that Cotto whooped Martinez's ass on PPV. The SAME Martinez that Canelo wanted NO part of and was a HEAVY favorite to whoop Cotto's ass ON fight night!

Peasants LOVE to move the goal line every single time a Rican gains yardage. It's transparent, desperate and a lot of fun.

"yeah but, to me doe, he sucks because doe I don't wanna acknowledge him doe because his flag looks nothing like my flag doe" < Peasant.

You really don't read what people post around here, do you? I'm not a Canelo fan, I'm a fan of the sport of boxing. I think Canelo is as big a wuss as Cotto is. Both of them should get off their ass and fight a middleweight or go back to 154 or 147 where they belong.

As for the Latino flag wavers... they must really get pissed off when they realize that the biggest Mexican singing star, Selina, was portrayed by a Puerto Rican star, J-Lo, in the movie about her life.
                Last edited by Barcham; 04-01-2015, 01:17 PM.

Comment

cApetillo doe.

Damn, this conspiracy goes deep. Did you know Capetillo also worked in Chavez Sr. corner for some fights?

Oh...
                  Oh ****, you owned me. Typo = ownage in pcrusha's world.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

Don't try and flip it dumBjavi, you asked why a fighter needs extra inserts and I showed you that's standard procedure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                      Shut up b1tch I owned you. Your lame comebacks and attempts to make me jealous of the 35 year old hookers you pick up in Brooklyn, and shamelessly flaunt on a boxing forum (seriously why do you do this?) are futile.
                      Nah man. You hurt inside. You can't seem to let it go.

I have never been one to even DRIVE by a Movie theatre with a chick. They come straight to the crib to get their asses pounded out on day ONE. You better read my book son. "How to bone the **** outta *****es with ease..."

Smoove talk, deep voice.... *****es break for me.

Order paperback now: $9.99

Comment

Working...
                      X