Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Russell-Gonzalez Average Just Over 500K Viewers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

too many people saw russell get clowned by loma for this fight to have much oomph, at least that was the reason i barely paid attention

Comment

Haymon Mafia!!

Showtime is getting pimped out by Pimp Daddy Haymon. Espinoza is a big Ho who doesnt care much about the fights he pays for. The only reason i still have showtime is because of Shameless! Boxing is dead in showtime. lets thank Daddy Haymon for that one

Comment

Originally posted by emerson31 View Post
        Showtime is getting pimped out by Pimp Daddy Haymon. Espinoza is a big Ho who doesnt care much about the fights he pays for. The only reason i still have showtime is because of Shameless! Boxing is dead in showtime. lets thank Daddy Haymon for that one
        Gonzalez Russell and Chavez Fonfara - both fights have major promotional issues. Seems like if there's a chance of a lawsuit Haymon feeds the fight to Showtime.

Comment

Well, for starters, it was a fuggn PPV on DirecTV, in California. So I didn't watch...

Comment

What were Nonito's numbers for his last fight? How about his numbers for the Walter's fight? What about Leo Santa Cruz? What were the numbers for Loma vs. Salido? What about Rigo's last fight? Do any of these little guys do much better than 500,000? This is sincerely a question, not sarcasm.

Comment

Danm that's bad. What were Brooks #?

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                It feels like Boxing is 100% all about Mayweather vs Pacquiao right now and the rest just doesn't matter. At least that is the Vibe you get

Wasn't really much hype leading up to this fight, wasn't many threads about this fight leading up to it either
                I feel the same way too. There's some good fights in April and a lot of good fights in May but they're going to get overlooked because of the super fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  What were Nonito's numbers for his last fight? How about his numbers for the Walter's fight? What about Leo Santa Cruz? What were the numbers for Loma vs. Salido? What about Rigo's last fight? Do any of these little guys do much better than 500,000? This is sincerely a question, not sarcasm.
                  Donaire/Walters: 1.1M AVG, 1.166M Peak

Loma/Salido: 1.02M peak

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
                    Danm that's bad. What were Brooks #?
                    They were on the bottom of the article. High 100k

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      It feels like Boxing is 100% all about Mayweather vs Pacquiao right now and the rest just doesn't matter. At least that is the Vibe you get

Wasn't really much hype leading up to this fight, wasn't many threads about this fight leading up to it either
                      I actually have a half-written article on this theory. It's not unlike the late winter/early spring schedule in 2007 leading into Mayweather-de la Hoya. It's a shame... but then fans demanded this fight, so this is the cost (among other actual co$t$).

Comment

Working...
                      X