Zab Judah vs Adrien Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zab's last ditch effort performance was against Garcia
    Paulie's latch ditch effort performance was against Broner

Zab & Paulie need to retire - and Marquez also.

Broner eats Judah alive.

Comment

I read this as prime vs current Broner. I picked Zab. If we're talking now, I'd have to go with Broner.

Comment

Broner should easily win. Judah is way past prime and usually finds a way to lose important fights. Judah recently lost to Paulie. That should show how good he isn't. A prime Judah would beat Broner and maybe knock him out but Judah is many years past prime.

Comment

Sorry to offend anyone, but only a sucker would pick Judah. I wouldn't even pick Zab to beat Broner's last two opponents right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Norm Peterson View Post
            Judah was last seen getting spanked by Paulie Malignaggi.

Paulie Malignagii, m8.
            Seriously this is worth repeating.

Paulie Malignaggi. Paulie Malignaggi not only won the fight, but he dominated. Paulie f**king Malignaggi.

Zab Judah is (and has been) done.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
              Sorry to offend anyone, but only a sucker would pick Judah. I wouldn't even pick Zab to beat Broner's last two opponents right now.
              Judah is finished as a top fighter. I don't even know why his name still comes up in these discussions.

Comment

Judah has been finished for a while. I don't know if he ever officially retired but he hasn't even fought since Paulie, which I heard he looked horrible. I thought he might have had a spark reignited when he kicked the crap out of that jerkoff Vernon Paris but, no. Broner beats him easily now.

But prime Judah ruins him. Can you imagine the dance Broner would've done if Judah would've hit him with one of those counter left uppercuts?

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  Judah is finished as a top fighter. I don't even know why his name still comes up in these discussions.
                  He has been one of the most overrated fighters in my lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                    He has been one of the most overrated fighters in my lifetime.
                    Its a real shame of how incomplete of a fighter he was. Good power, talented and ridiculous hand-speed. He just didn't have the chin, will power or mental toughness.

Comment

As much as i dislike AB if he survives the first 4 rounds he takes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X