Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner is only 25 years old

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

25 is old for Broner with the training habits he has...

He is gaining too much weight post fights...

He is going to look like his dad in 5 years time...

Comment

Until he learns not to drop his hands and lean back he will be stuck as a B level fighter. If Molina had more heart the overhand would've landed cuz it's there all day if you want it. But I like this new jabbing Broner, it hides his defensive flaws more

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
        he has potential... he needs to take some fights with lesser opponents to get some styles under his belt. he has heart tho but he needs work and he needs to work on his head movement he gets hit with waaaaaaaay too many punches. he better think twice before moving up again!
        how many more does he need?

Comment

He has six kids. LOL

Comment

So basically...

He young doe!

I kinda like Broner, he's goofy in small doses. I just feel like he's a bit too much at times. I also feel his lifestyle outside of the gym is gonna be his downfall.

Look at Estrada, the dude is an established champion at 24, he's serious about boxing and is dedicated to his profession. He's at the top being one of the most skilled Mexican right now. Being young doesn't really excuse anything. Unless he was like at the most 20 then maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Actually he doesn't have a particularly good chin or defensive skills. Hand speed and decent power is about it. But his power was only really effective at 130 when he was fighting midgets. Not so much now.

I'd say the one thing Broner has going for him is charisma so he can attract fans, particularly in the African American "hip-hop" community/culture.

But let's be honest: He's a fallen HBO hype machine who won't succeed against top competition.
              African American hip hop community hates Broner. He told one of the most beloved rappers of all time to suck his dick. That was a red light from then on.

Comment

I don't think anybody is arguing the guys potential, he's just a jack ass though.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  African American hip hop community hates Broner. He told one of the most beloved rappers of all time to suck his dick. That was a red light from then on.
                  Is Jay-Z like Jesus where you can't say suck my d*ck to him? If people are seriously offended by that, they need more important things to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    Wha? Enlighten me please, I have not been following Broner at all.

Comment

broner's 25 yrs old and still a bum.

Comment

Working...
                      X