No announcement yet.

Broner is only 25 years old

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    And he has a black belt in Hee yung doe!

Not bad, ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

Not bad, ****.
      Glad you enjoyed it, nobcheese.

Comment

I think TS could possibly be talking up mundine's next opponent after trout.

Comment

Originally posted by $£X View Post
          I think his power needs to be seen in the right context. 22 KOs out of 30 wins, that's quite a high percentage. 3 of his decision wins came in 2009, when he was still new to the sport. Leon and Malignaggi went the distance against him, but watch the fight, Malignaggi was running and Leon was ducking his head constantly trying to hold. Broner's power is actually much greater than many think. The reason his last 3 opponents weren't knocked out is because Broner is changing his style, he learned in his loss to Maidana that he needs to focus less on getting knockouts.
          Broner got a gift decision against PDL. Broner won no more than 4 rounds. And what's stupid is that he could've simply walked him down but he seemed deterred to do so, and for the life of me I cannot figure out why. PDL was a blown up featherweight who at times thew smacking punches like you'd see some random girl do on the street.

Comment

Think about it. He may be an annoying loudmouthed prick at times, but for people to talk so much shhit about his boxing is ridicolous. He is only 25 years old. HE'S NOT EVEN IN HIS PRIME YET! Of course he is not perfect, but trust me, Broner got massive potential. His punching power, chin and his defensive skills are proven to be good and he looked astonishing in beating Molina. He will only get better and better. Why do people hate on him before he is even given the chance to live out his full potential?
            people is not hating on broner because of his boxing skills. people is trashing him because of how he carries himself.

the highlighted part, we might not get to see that if broner continue living the way he does now.

Comment

Think about it. He may be an annoying loudmouthed prick at times, but for people to talk so much shhit about his boxing is ridicolous. He is only 25 years old. HE'S NOT EVEN IN HIS PRIME YET! Of course he is not perfect, but trust me, Broner got massive potential. His punching power, chin and his defensive skills are proven to be good and he looked astonishing in beating Molina. He will only get better and better. Why do people hate on him before he is even given the chance to live out his full potential?
              The only thing proven about his defense is how average it is, he did not look astonishing against Molina at all, and his punching power is average above lightweight. Plus he lacks the dedication to make the most of his physical gifts.

Broner is prime right now. His fans may not want to admit it, but this is who he is. I'd be shocked if he improved much more than where he is at right now.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                The only thing proven about his defense is how average it is, he did not look astonishing against Molina at all, and his punching power is average above lightweight. Plus he lacks the dedication to make the most of his physical gifts.

Broner is prime right now. His fans may not want to admit it, but this is who he is. I'd be shocked if he improved much more than where he is at right now.
                Maidana seems to disagree with you, since he don't dare to rematch Broner. Broner showed in the middle rounds that he has what it takes to beat Maidana, he was just a bit careless last time, but it was a lesson for sure.

Comment

Maidana seems to disagree with you, since he don't dare to rematch Broner. Broner showed in the middle rounds that he has what it takes to beat Maidana, he was just a bit careless last time, but it was a lesson for sure.
                  what is a rematch in broner gonna do for maidana? and i disagree, broner will lose again if they ever fought again. broner hasnt looked too good in his last few fights and those guys were nowhere near maidana in power.

Comment

broner will end up with like with like 7 or 8 losses

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                      what is a rematch in broner gonna do for maidana? and i disagree, broner will lose again if they ever fought again. broner hasnt looked too good in his last few fights and those guys were nowhere near maidana in power.
                      Who could Maidana fight for a better payday?

Comment

Working...
                      X