Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner is only 25 years old

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've seen the best Broner we're gonna see. I don't see why he's expected to be this other worldly fighter. He never was that guy.

I think he loses to Crawford, Matthysse, Provodnikov, then at 147...Jesus where do I start?

Comment

Canelo>Broner

Comment

Yeah he's still young, but at 25, he's a ****. What age will he grow out of it?

I know he's suppose to be putting on an act just as Mayweather does, but he doens't do it right and just comes across as an *******.

Comment

Originally posted by $£X View Post
          Think about it. He may be an annoying loudmouthed prick at times, but for people to talk so much shhit about his boxing is ridicolous. He is only 25 years old. HE'S NOT EVEN IN HIS PRIME YET! Of course he is not perfect, but trust me, Broner got massive potential. His punching power, chin and his defensive skills are proven to be good and he looked astonishing in beating Molina. He will only get better and better. Why do people hate on him before he is even given the chance to live out his full potential?
          he can't punch or block at same time.

he has little future.

Comment

Originally posted by $£X View Post
            Think about it. He may be an annoying loudmouthed prick at times, but for people to talk so much shhit about his boxing is ridicolous. He is only 25 years old. HE'S NOT EVEN IN HIS PRIME YET! Of course he is not perfect, but trust me, Broner got massive potential. His punching power, chin and his defensive skills are proven to be good and he looked astonishing in beating Molina. He will only get better and better. Why do people hate on him before he is even given the chance to live out his full potential?
            he has potential... he needs to take some fights with lesser opponents to get some styles under his belt. he has heart tho but he needs work and he needs to work on his head movement he gets hit with waaaaaaaay too many punches. he better think twice before moving up again!

Comment

Only 25? Imagine that... Being raped on TV by a mean Argentine named Marcos at the tender age of 23. Not sure he will ever be the same with the brush my hair thing. I see a different Broner ever since the ring-rape.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                he can't punch or block at same time.

he has little future.
                Broner learned the hard way that it's much easier to chew his gum like Floyd, than it is to actually fight like Floyd.

Comment

Age is relative in boxing, yeah he's young in years but he's also taken a beaten already and has been outboxed numerous times. I don't see the kid getting better honestly. He's reached his ceiling and probably won't be around by 30, where as you get fighters who don't start peaking until their late 20's/early 30's. Same as Canelo, I don't see the guy sticking around by 30, he'll probably be shot.

Comment

and he will only get worse

He is only and 25 and he will only get worse from here on. Every time he gets a little time off from boxing he spends his time touring the clubs and gaining weight. I see him getting worse with age considering once you get into your late twenties and into your thirties it becomes harder and harder for your body to recover from all that ****. Al Haymon is also the ****tiest matchmaker in the business. He does not give Broner any type of fighter he can learn from. Broner fights nothing but soft touches and then when he got his one step up in competition because people were believing the hype it did not turn out to well. Every fighter that Broner has fought so far has been given to him with the intentions of having a predictible outcome where Broner looks great and with that edge Broner has still managed to lose and put on ****ty performances. I do not see Broner being able to beat Crawford, Garcia, Matthysse, Provodnikov or Petersen so if he wants to win a title at 140 it is going to have to be a made up PBC title vs a soft puncher or a wash up. Think about it like this, all the talent in Broner's weight class besides Crawford and Matthysse is with Al Haymon or plays nice with Al Haymon and look at the guys we are seeing Broner get matched up with. That is not a coincidence.

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
                      Broner learned the hard way that it's much easier to chew his gum like Floyd, than it is to actually fight like Floyd.
                      i dunno. i'm no broner expert.

but seems to me he can't play defense/offense same time.

that's no minor flaw.

Comment

Working...
                      X