No announcement yet.

UFC has better build up to fights than Boxing, watch this and you will see

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
    They also pay year round salary to their fighters, give health insurance etc..

Maybe I'm wrong but I can't see a Mike Perez vs Magomed Abdusalomov type situation happening in the UFC with Mago not being properly treated and forced to get a taxi to the hospital!

Now don't get me wrong I'm first and foremost a boxing fan, have been since I was a kid always will be but the ufc and mma in general are innovating!

And for all the mma is gay arguments that rednecks like to throw about.. In a street fight, an average mma fighter would demolish any boxer, even if the boxer was 2 - 3 weight divisions above him! Fact

Henry Cejudo No. 10 ranked UFC Flyweight (125lbs) would Break Floyd or Manny's necks! Never mind Conor McGregor who'd kick their head off!
    then why are their fighters not being paid at the same rate or even close to boxers?

Comment

I can't wait for that fight Aldo-Mcgregor. Two of my favorite MMA fighters. Damn it's going to suck seeing one of them lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
        there is no doubt about that but just think about that even with all the top fighters in one fighting league they still are not equal to boxing now if haymon gets his product any where near what ufc does they literally have no chance

MMA is not as popular in the rest of the world.

Haymon would destroy boxing if he managed to do what Dana white is doing.

There is a wealth of improvements boxing could do to improve the sport but there needs to be some unity in the sport.

I can't understand why the WBC, IBF, WBA and the WBO don't all get together with some major commissions and hammer something out.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          MMA is not as popular in the rest of the world.

Haymon would destroy boxing if he managed to do what Dana white is doing.

There is a wealth of improvements boxing could do to improve the sport but there needs to be some unity in the sport.

I can't understand why the WBC, IBF, WBA and the WBO don't all get together with some major commissions and hammer something out.
          its all about money only reason they wouyldnt

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
            its all about money only reason they wouyldnt
            They could still all protect their organisations and have their independence, but agree on things like how the sport should be run, promoted rules to adhere to.

It would grow the sport and make them money.

Comment

Not a huge mma fan, watch the major ppvs but like connor and cant wait for this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                Ufc? You mean one guy? A guy who is no different then plenty in the history of boxing. No more outrageous then guys like broner. Stfu. Tired of hearing about ufc on here.
                This.........

Comment

Ive been buying PPVs for UFC for the last 3 years... In UFC you only wait months for a mega fight and not 5-6 years. F6ck floyd and manny i bouycott them both for fa$$ots

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingLegend89' View Post
                    Ive been buying PPVs for UFC for the last 3 years... In UFC you only wait months for a mega fight and not 5-6 years. F6ck floyd and manny i bouycott them both for fa$$ots
                    lol thats because you believe the crap they tell you that every ppv fight is a mega fight

Comment

You lucky its u posting and not Somebody else with this shiz. Or else I was prepared to go ham there's nothing and I mean nothing ufc related that can compare to hbo building up a fight. Who is Conner mgalicudy or whatever the answer to that is ricardo mayorga. Screw ufc. Wwe is better. But boxing is king always will be. This is a sherdog post not NSb. Like hopkins said watching ufc is like watching two ****sexuals roll around the Matt hugging each other. I don't wanna see that shiz. No UFC should be allowed on this site. Motha fock@$ can't throw a punch m0tha fock@$ can't take a punch.
                      Last edited by Chiboxing123; 03-26-2015, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X