UFC has better build up to fights than Boxing, watch this and you will see

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    See you falling for it too.

Just because Cotto has a belt it doesn't make him the best fight for GGG.

And Wlad-Wilder-Fury has only been a viable fight this year.

Mares vs Donaire didn't get made, a better did get made by Donaire fighting Rigo

The WBC has ordered Stevonson vs Kovalev, perfecting timing, it will be for the undisputed championship as well.

All very bad example you have given.
    Lmao,,,, I continually see the best fight the best especially the champions in ufc, boxing not so much..

Comment

So you're basing this statement off of the the build up to one fight? Great analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Not a good example, Don Frye is also a boxer, he trained in boxing for years before getting into MMA, his grandpa was a bantamweight boxer, Frye wrestled and boxed and took up Judo. Plus he was drunk so bad in this video he was slobbering and wobbling even before he was punched just wasted.

Old man Sonny Westbrook is tough and has some great hands man, but he got Don Frye when Frye was wasted off his rocker, Frye is a tough SOB too, he wasn't even hurt and still standing he has one of the best chins in all combat sports.

But it would have been much different if Frye were not wasted Westbrook would probably be knocked out
        So now it has to be a particular MMA fighter with peculiar traits -- ; he made broad ridiculous statements and answered in kind -- I street fight is what it is ; drunk, gun,knife,TMT members whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Dude said I am your daddy come sit on my lap lol

Intense staredown

Man this dude Conor Mcgregor had me laughing hard, this is how you build up a fight he is going against Aldo and they had a world tour and still traveling to build up the fight and this is what people want to see, not humble talk when you used to talk **** about someone.

Boxing needs to step it up man, bring some more exciting pre fight pressers and interviews like this.

Its a shame in boxing its only the trainers hyping the fights like Roach, Angel Garcia, Ruben Guerrero, Floyd sr. Fighters need to step up and bring some personality and trash talk to sell the fights, I hope PBC does this and puts some one on ones, HBO had a good one with Face off but they didnt do one for Mayewather Pacquiao, and Mayweather mysteriously became a school boy during the Pac presser we expected fireworks and **** talk.
          doesn't matter we get to great fights from the 140ish best fighters from both sports!thats all that matters...

Comment

Comment

Someone was too busy watching gay **** to see the build up for Froch vs Groves 2

Comment

is this ufcrap thing still popular over there?

Comment

Here's what UFC fans are like

http://youtu.be/Krnc6ApLeik

They get angry when Floyd vs PAC is mentioned and start chanting UFC.

Lmao

for the UFC fans
                  Last edited by jas; 03-27-2015, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingLegend89' View Post
                    Ive been buying PPVs for UFC for the last 3 years... In UFC you only wait months for a mega fight and not 5-6 years. F6ck floyd and manny i bouycott them both for fa$$ots
                    That's lies, because the biggest fight in Ufc was St pierre and silva. One has robotic legs and one's retired.

Comment

Originally posted by Street View Post
                      I disagree with you. Most top money generating fights are not built on the fighters running their mouths and being disrespectful to one another. I believe most hardcore fight fans do not care what is done or said outside the ring because they as I know, that most of it is all fake acting to hype the fight. It is part of the promotion. PPV fighters are what they are, not because of how much trash talk they dish out but by what they can do in that ring or octagon. If intense face-offs and trash talking is your thing and gets you excited, good for you. I care not for much of that.
                      Cough, Cough (BULLSHHT), Cough

Comment

Working...
                      X