No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins should replace Max Kellerman on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernard Hopkins should replace Max Kellerman on HBO

B-Hop was insightful, and also relatively fair and unbiased in his commentary.

Kellerman always comes on like a childishly biased fanboy.

How would you feel about Hopkins replacing Kellerman on HBO?
    Yes
    45.12%
    No
    48.78%
    I don't like either
    6.10%

The poll is expired.

I agree completely. Nice to see and hear Hopkins last night.

Comment

seconded

kellerman's hyperboles are too damn much and we already got Lampley as one cheerleader

Comment

Hell no. It's fine just the way it is. Hopkins talks too damn much and half the time makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyToughNuts View Post
          Hell no. It's fine just the way it is. Hopkins talks too damn much and half the time makes no sense.
          He talks too much? I thought it was the opposite. B-Hop went long stretches without not saying much at all last night.

All in all though I thought he did a pretty nice job. He no doubt has a future as a commentator. He's a pretty well spoken, articulate dude -- and has enough boxing knowledge to fill the f**king Titanic.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyToughNuts View Post
            Right...
            ... and he always derails in endless self apologetic diatribes...

Comment

No, but I would like to see him replace Ward or any other retired fighter who does commentary from time to time.

Comment

Kellerman is so dedicated and such a corporate man. HBO and CBS love that kind of ****. Kellerman is censored and always has an agenda.

That would be ****ing awesome though having B-Hop and RJ Jr as a joint telecaster. Would be a legendary duo if they made this the norm for PPV fights

Comment

He should replace Roy Jones/Andrea Ward. He's more entertaining and insightful than either of them.

Max is the brains of the operation. Without him HBO would fall a part.

Comment

Bernard Hopkins and Roy Jones are so polarizing compared to each other while they still seem to really complement each others style

Comment

Working...
                    X