No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins should replace Max Kellerman on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom.
    And he knows what he's talking about - unlike Kellerman, who goes on like a naive silly child.
    I think it's funny as f**k how Kellerman will often put together a thought -- the ones where he over analyzes it and words his thoughts to death.

Like last night when he was talking about the one dude on the undercard, his name escapes me right now (the dude that beat the guy who basically didn't fight back), and he was trying to say that he was a credible opponent. That's all he had to say.

Instead he said something like, "he's a quality name to add to a resume...I mean he's a legitimate and worthy opponent for a champion, or a credible adversary I would say...a very solid fighter who does a lot of things well, but is...shall I say, something somewhat short of spectacular".

lmfao stfu Max

Comment

Kellerman needs to go. He has a similar long winded style to lampley and is considerably more annoying so the two of them together is brutal.

Comment

Jim, Hopkins, and Roy is a solid team. Get rid of Max and Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRoger View Post
          Kellerman needs to go. He has a similar long winded style to lampley and is considerably more annoying so the two of them together is brutal.
          Yes, Kellerman is awful.

Comment

Yes please.

Give him time and he would shine. Loved him.

I am surprised Ward isnt better. Seems intent on explaining only the style that makes sense to him (clinch).

Max is a cheerleader. Roy just strugggles putting together sentences sometimes.

Delighted of BHop takes over. Paulie is hit or miss. He was apalling over Garcia Salka.

Comment

Originally posted by dirty fingers View Post
              I agree.

HBO should decide to go with Jones, Hopkins and Lampley.

Comment

Bhop should at least most def replace ward and Roy jones. Kellerman is a smart dude but he's a fan boy for sure

Comment

Originally posted by raabd View Post
                  Bhop should at least most def replace ward and Roy jones. Kellerman is a smart dude but he's a fan boy for sure

Or replace Lampley who is a much bigger fan boy than Kellerman.

Comment

Originally posted by dirty fingers View Post
                    Couldn't agree more. Jim helps to make HBO boxing entertaining. I never look forward to a Showtime card due to the terrible commentating from Mauro Ranallo.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      [/B]

Or replace Lampley who is a much bigger fan boy than Kellerman.
                      Lampley may be a hardcore biased ass fan boy, but that said he's still the preeminent voice of the sport. He is to boxing commentating what Michael Buffer is to ring announcing...he's basically a part of the sport, love him or hate him.

Comment

Working...
                      X