Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: I Do Think Mayweather is Getting Knocked Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bep3373 View Post
    Roach is ******ed ...I do like he is getting you dummies amped up the the betting can even out ...now I can get a bigger return
    Tell this to Grustler, Isaac Clarke, Hanz, and Fighter1234 and some Floyd fans. they love to use roaches statement for their arguments.

Comment

well at least the puzzle of the "killer instinct " is solved .. blame religion

so now tards cant say manny has slipped or gotten older, no the man is just too religious to score KOs.

thats another excuse thrown out the window.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao do not make excuses...when he loses he just say he did not do good that night or the guy is better than him that particular fight. That is how a true fighter behaves. When he loses he comes back better than before. As Freddie observed, Manny doesn't say anything bad about chicken Floyd...also he doesn't say anything good about chicken Floyd. That means he doesn't like chicken Floyd. No more Mr. Nice Guy. Mr. Nice Guy will send Miss Flor Mayweather Jr. kissing the canvASS. Chicken Floyd will be knocked out in the sixth round...6th Round...6th Round...6th Round.

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
          Everyone said Roach was a lunatic for stating that he'd embarrass and stop M.A.B.

look how that turned out.

Obliterated a legend. Destroyed him.
          That was before PED testing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Gutierrez View Post
            Manny Pacquiao do not make excuses...when he loses he just say he did not do good that night or the guy is better than him that particular fight. That is how a true fighter behaves. When he loses he comes back better than before. As Freddie observed, Manny doesn't say anything bad about chicken Floyd...also he doesn't say anything good about chicken Floyd. That means he doesn't like chicken Floyd. No more Mr. Nice Guy. Mr. Nice Guy will send Miss Flor Mayweather Jr. kissing the canvASS. Chicken Floyd will be knocked out in the sixth round...6th Round...6th Round...6th Round.
            This is Manny Pacquiao NOT making excuses for losing to Erik Morales.

I like how he said that Erik was just the better man and there were no excuses.

Comment

There is some psychological conditioning in play. I think one weakness for Floyd is that his father and uncle tend to create expectations. Floyd has to live up to those expectations.

With Roach I think what he is doing in this case is more puposeful. He is trying to establish to his fighter that he has to go after Floyd. Realistically if this fight goes to the scorecards it could be a problem. Realistically aggressive fighters like madianna, despite making a ton of mistkakes, was able to get to Floyd with a jab and an attitude. Roach wants Manny to take some risks and be more aggressive than purposeful, he is establishing that mindset.

I think that the real dilemna for Manny is that to win this fight he has to take some risks. He has to risk getting countered by floyd with a big shot to score big shots. But, when Joe Louis beat Schmeling the second time, Louis decided to not engage schmeling in a chess match and just went aftr him. Pacquio should do likewise. He has to hurt Floyd and he knows from recent fights that floyd is hittable. If he lets Floyd get set up he won't have as much success.

Floyd for his part has to be able to set up in the middle of the ring so he can set traps and see what pac is doing as he comes foward.

Comment

Man stop with this knock out talk. The last time ya was preaching knock out, pac got knocked out instead lol. Roach is obsessed with ko's, I think he gets some type of ***ual feeling this way. Pac is my guy but he ain't knocking floyd out. Wishful thinking though.

Comment

There goes Froach again trying to jinx the ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Aristocrat View Post
                    If Pacman isn't wearing red shorts he isn't getting the stoppage. He needs to wear red again
                    Not just that but it needs to be his no fear shorts with the flames running down the sides. Oh and also the blonde streaks highlight in manny's hair, we need that back also!

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                      There is some psychological conditioning in play. I think one weakness for Floyd is that his father and uncle tend to create expectations. Floyd has to live up to those expectations.

With Roach I think what he is doing in this case is more puposeful. He is trying to establish to his fighter that he has to go after Floyd. Realistically if this fight goes to the scorecards it could be a problem. Realistically aggressive fighters like madianna, despite making a ton of mistkakes, was able to get to Floyd with a jab and an attitude. Roach wants Manny to take some risks and be more aggressive than purposeful, he is establishing that mindset.

I think that the real dilemna for Manny is that to win this fight he has to take some risks. He has to risk getting countered by floyd with a big shot to score big shots. But, when Joe Louis beat Schmeling the second time, Louis decided to not engage schmeling in a chess match and just went aftr him. Pacquio should do likewise. He has to hurt Floyd and he knows from recent fights that floyd is hittable. If he lets Floyd get set up he won't have as much success.

Floyd for his part has to be able to set up in the middle of the ring so he can set traps and see what pac is doing as he comes foward.
                      Great post unlike many I've read on this site! It was totally unbiased and agree with everything as far as a strategy stand point! Now everyone has a plan until they get hit! I've heard many Floyd opponents say it's different than watching on TV and saying that his power is underrated! If PAC let's Floyd slow the fight down he will get dominated. Now I don't think PAC can push the fight at a day pace for a long period of time. I sometimes see PAC take a break in fights and just shell up, I don't think he can afford that in this fight. In a fight to this magnitude it will also depend on who can calm down in the beginning. Adrenaline will be at a all time high for this fight

Comment

Working...
                      X