Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: I Do Think Mayweather is Getting Knocked Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evol View Post
    Man stop with this knock out talk. The last time ya was preaching knock out, pac got knocked out instead lol. Roach is obsessed with ko's, I think he gets some type of ***ual feeling this way. Pac is my guy but he ain't knocking floyd out. Wishful thinking though.
    Now you are one of the most biased people on the site and even you not buying this ****! But it could happen! See it's ok to not like someone or be a fan of another but you don't always have to be biased! Great job, even for something that small I can respect you for that! Let me ask you, does it bother you that Roach has been doing a lot of talking but you haven't been hearing a lot from Floyd side! They doing alil to much talking for me. Yes Floyd talked a lot of **** before, but he not saying much and I get the impression that he is very driven and focused right now, and Roach just throwing a lot of gas on the fire

Comment

No Freddie! TBE will KO Manny with body shot.

Comment

TBE pronounced in Pilipino "TEEBEH"...meaning hard ****. Your teebeh will be lying on the canvASS eating dust on May 2. Watch it happen in the sixth round...6th Round...6th Round...6th Round. Chicken Floyd eating dust on May 2.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
          I'm sure he said something similar before the 4th Marquez fight.
          To be fair, he was well on his way to getting the stoppage, JMM had a serious case of pizz-face going on.

Comment

I disagree........

Originally posted by 2Shotz View Post
            Nobody is going to outbox Mayweather over 12 rounds.

I disagree. Floyd has never faced another A Level opponent when they had a lot left in the tank. And trust me, he's avoided these type of opponents for a good reason. Manny can outbox Floyd. Floyd is not 28yrs old. And last time I checked, you do not outbox Manny either. He is almost impossible to outpoint. One of Floyd's biggest weaknesses, is his low punch output. Hmmmm. Manny will win on points. If Floyd gets brave, he gets stopped. Why do you think every Manny opponent "runs" away and changes the way they fight, after a few rounds? Oh, wait. It's because Manny can't punch, right? Smh.

Comment

Not likely he will be ko'ed as he just doesnt get ko'ed, even if it means only throwing 6 punches around and running around the ring for 3 minutes if thats what it takes, so be it.

But its possible he can get outpointed by Pac, as Floyd has been outpointed before, against Castillo. Its just a case of whether the judges want to rob Pac or not.

Its about time Floyd was robbed, every fighter deserves being robbed at least once intheir careers.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Not likely he will be ko'ed as he just doesnt get ko'ed, even if it means only throwing 6 punches around and running around the ring for 3 minutes if thats what it takes, so be it.

But its possible he can get outpointed by Pac, as Floyd has been outpointed before, against Castillo. Its just a case of whether the judges want to rob Pac or not.

Its about time Floyd was robbed, every fighter deserves being robbed at least once intheir careers.
                Please leave and never return. This place is supposed to be for fans of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach is convinced Manny Pacquiao will score a knockout victory when he faces Floyd Mayweather Jr. in a mega-fight for the WBO/WBA/WBC welterweight titles on May 2nd from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

The fight has been in the making since 2009. Roach predicted a knockout victory back then and he still believes Pacquiao will pull off the same ending.
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  You can't his what you can't see son. This fight will be a beat down of Pacquiao. I fear for his fans because it's not gonna look good. Excuses will come pouring in after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
                    I disagree. Floyd has never faced another A Level opponent when they had a lot left in the tank. And trust me, he's avoided these type of opponents for a good reason. Manny can outbox Floyd. Floyd is not 28yrs old. And last time I checked, you do not outbox Manny either. He is almost impossible to outpoint. One of Floyd's biggest weaknesses, is his low punch output. Hmmmm. Manny will win on points. If Floyd gets brave, he gets stopped. Why do you think every Manny opponent "runs" away and changes the way they fight, after a few rounds? Oh, wait. It's because Manny can't punch, right? Smh.
                    Boy y'all are in for a rude awaking! Y'all act like Floyd is just a average fighter! I think it will be a good fight! I also see Floyd getting Robbed just so there's a rematch! Floyd will have problems early but like always will adjust! Floyd is great at controlling the distance which he will have a great size advantage for the first time in years! I also think that he is motivated like no other! And when Floyd is on there's nobody in the world that can touch him! I know PAC has power, but not like Canelo or Maidana

Comment

That's right.

Comment

Working...
                      X