No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: PBC on NBC Debut Averages 3.13 Million Viewers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: PBC on NBC Debut Averages 3.13 Million Viewers

This weekend’s debut of “Premiere Boxing Champions” pulled in an average of 3.13 million viewers during its two-and-a-half hour slot Saturday night on primetime NBC, according to Zap2it.com’s TV By the Numbers industry blog.

It was not the highest rating on primetime network TV that evening — a pair of CSI reruns and an episode of “48 Hours” outdid it on CBS with 3.42, 3.91 and 4.65 million, a rerun of “20/20” on ABC had 4.09 million, and a showing of “In An Instant” on ABC had 4.36 million.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    This weekend’s debut of “Premiere Boxing Champions” pulled in an average of 3.13 million viewers during its two-and-a-half hour slot Saturday night on primetime NBC, according to Zap2it.com’s TV By the Numbers industry blog.

It was not the highest rating on primetime network TV that evening — a pair of CSI reruns and an episode of “48 Hours” outdid it on CBS with 3.42, 3.91 and 4.65 million, a rerun of “20/20” on ABC had 4.09 million, and a showing of “In An Instant” on ABC had 4.36 million.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

For how big america is that's pretty crap.

Comment

decent numbers.......

Comment

PBC needs to stop trying to tell us what we think. no , the fight was good last night but not an "instant classic that will be remembered forever"

id say that was the **** that annoyed me the most. the constant hyperbole.

"Oh what a GREAT PUNCH!!! This fight is INCREDIBLE MUST SEE ACTION!!! WOW!"

Comment

i watched this card. i was one of the 3 million plus. i made this a success with my dominant viewership.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
              For how big america is that's pretty crap.
              Lol it was outdone by a ****in re-run of a show and a news show lol. Pretty disappointing but that last fight was good and hopefully garners more interest. My only concern is boxing is a niche sport I don't know how big it can get in today's climate of stupidity.

Comment

Isn't that the point of all this? Why is this a big deal?

If they average 1.5 million, they'd be out of business in an instant. Think about the cost of producing these fights. Or think about the cost of producing Game of Thrones, for example. Do you think they will survive if it's on national tv, and not on HBO?

Think about it!

Comment

Not a bad start.

Comment

The Goal is to make that number GROW for Garcia vs Peterson/Quillin vs Lee

For the 1st Event that is not bad but this deal is not for just 1 Event and done, PBC deal stretches out for a few years actually so the plan is to BUILD UP A BIGGER AUDIENCE by the time the contract is up not just for 1 Event

Casual Americans love HEAVYWEIGHTS so I expect Wilder on NBC likely for his next fight. Wilder vs Fury or Wlad on NBC would be HUGE

Comment

Working...
                    X