No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    has USADA release the result of the random drug test for the fight of the century yet?
    Has Manny figured out how to cut off the ring yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      has USADA release the result of the random drug test for the fight of the century yet?
      has shoulderquiao and his fans stopped crying yet??

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
        The irony of your weak post. Fact=>48-0 unanimous
        No, the truth is we are delusional. We continue to make excuses and keep pretending Mayweather won a unanimous decision when we all know Pacquiao was a one handed, blood drained undersized fighter who forgot to wear his lucky socks/magic underwear and still managed to win the fight decisively if you saw it in slow motion, reverse, with no sound while listening to Pacquiao sing "Sometimes when we touch".

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Prediction time,

I know I've been realistic about this fight going either way. I've been going back and forth for 5 years how this will pan out. Different scenarios have gone through my head.

But the one that keeps coming back to me will surprise you guys..

The Victor Ortiz fight with FLoyd Mayweather fight. Gave me the best clue that Pac will win this fight.

Ortiz was a young strong lion that bullied mayweather of the ropes over and over in the early rounds, He pushed FLoyd that night. Why he got defeated was he was frustrated and got picked apart by floyd afterwards even if he was actually putting good work on Floyd, Ortiz lost his composure and in the end got sucker punched.

That said, If Ortiz continued his pressure fighting and was able hurt floyd for 12 rounds, Floyd will crack and go down, but he couldn't sustain it for 12 rounds coz he didn't have the mental toughness to pressure floyd for 12 rounds.. Enter Pacquiao, the guy who can ustain it with a strong mental frame of mind to do what he can't do that night.

Victor Ortiz showed how a lefty can pressure Floyd, but as a young lion that he was he just broke mentally, but what he can't do there is an old veteran lion that can sustain it, and that is why I believe PAc will win this in 10 rounds by a tko.
          Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          The important thing I wanted to drive at was how Ortiz was able to land bombs and pressure Floyd to the ropes, IF Ortiz can do it and pressure Floyd, What more if Pac was in the ring. A more refined offensive fighter can sustain it for 12 rounds.

spoon actually though 48 was gonna tko TBE. Now we know why this is so hard on him. his last 2 post before the fight. He immediately started complaining about robbery.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
            No, the truth is we are delusional. We continue to make excuses and keep pretending Mayweather won a unanimous decision when we all know Pacquiao was a one handed, blood drained undersized fighter who forgot to wear his lucky socks/magic underwear and still managed to win the fight decisively if you saw it in slow motion, reverse, with no sound while listening to Pacquiao sing "Sometimes when we touch".
            I played the fight in reverse and witness Manny scaring Floyd the coward into moon walking out of the ring and back to his dressing room.

Comment

• with their team mascot Lanny the L!

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post

with their team mascot Lanny the L!
                lmfaooo,,,,

someone needs to make one with the boxingscene logo where the fighters are the top of the page,,,and crop out manny's face and put a #48 there

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                  Has Manny figured out how to cut off the ring yet?
                  Yeah he did learn it years back, but even if he knows how it won't matter, coz if he gets too close to Floyd, Floyd's default setting is too hug him oh so tightly.. Like a teddy bear

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    spoon actually though 48 was gonna tko TBE. Now we know why this is so hard on him. his last 2 post before the fight. He immediately started complaining about robbery.

It's more of the tune, Pac fought against all odds blood drained, blood ******, with one hand tied behind his back and still won it that night.

And yes Ortiz was the blue print. The thing is Pac didn't have his other hand to press Floyd the way Ortiz was able to, he could have if his right shoulder was fine, but even then in my opinion and to most boxing fans, Pac still won it fighting Floyd's game. And like Ortiz pinned floyd over and over to the ropes. Now that's impressive.

Something like that. Enjoy reading my posts. Cheers!
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 05-20-2015, 01:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post

with their team mascot Lanny the L!
                      forty whiners.

Comment

Working...
                      X