No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
    I remember Manny using a high-guard and backing up. But I don't recall him actually fighting while backing up.

I'm going to pull those fights to watch tonight .... Its been a while since I watched them.
    The problem with fighting manny while he's going back is that he can stop on a dime and whack you with a straight left or catch you with a right hook coming in.

If you want to make the fight hard for manny, then you have to force him to set up the left hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by califo View Post
      Just ordered the ppv. I always regret it when I get the bill later.
      lol, worse is getting the bill on a fight that ******.

The hype machine ****** YOU IN!!!!

lol. It's all good. Who the hell wouldn't want to order a fight titled, the Fight of the Century? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
        I learned from experience that this back and forth trash talk between fanboys is just a waste of time and energy.

The fight that we've been asking for is fast approaching. Why not stop being a fanboy for a change and discuss the coming fight like mature people that loves the sport of boxing?
        I agree. It's easy to get caught up with it. Most people do it for fun, some crosses the line.

At the same time some loves to dish it but they don't know how to ever take it...

Comment

• Jab and straight rights, until Manny starts to reach and the combo will change to right hand left hook.

Then it is about all over but the screaming and shouting.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            Jab and straight rights, until Manny starts to reach and the combo will change to right hand left hook.

Then it is about all over but the screaming and shouting.

nah...then the left straight comes and the ease at how it lands brings upon the reality

Comment

• I think Mayweather biggest tools are his lateral unpredictable side-to-side movement and clinching.

I think Mayweather is gonna **** his trunks when he sees the footspeed of Pac... Mayweather is gonna be forced to work those old, shot legs. And when he tries to initiate clinches Manny will fire off fast combos to the body and head.

Can't wait. Gonna eat pizza, popcorn, and soda

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  nah...then the left straight comes and the ease at how it lands brings upon the reality
                  He has a couple rounds to make that work, the difference is Floyd knows about that left hand, Manny and Freddy are prepared for the distance and the South-paw killer but the hook will be the surprise because Manny is normally perfectly fine against the hook but that was against 1 handed fighters.

It is easy to find a way out when one hand is way weaker than the other, both guys can fight with both hands it is one of the huge advantages they normally have in a fight. I still think Floyd's left is more educated than Manny's right, but adjusting to a guy that can throw with both hands is something both guys will have to deal with.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    He has a couple rounds to make that work, the difference is Floyd knows about that left hand, Manny and Freddy are prepared for the distance and the South-paw killer but the hook will be the surprise because Manny is normally perfectly fine against the hook but that was against 1 handed fighters.

It is easy to find a way out when one hand is way weaker than the other, both guys can fight with both hands it is one of the huge advantages they normally have in a fight. I still think Floyd's left is more educated than Manny's right, but adjusting to a guy that can throw with both hands is something both guys will have to deal with.

i just want a good fight either way...i think PAC's handspeed, more than his footwork will be a huge factor

its amazing how much buzz/hype this has gotten with such minimal promotion..just this week, not since PAC-DLH, have i gotten so many texts

even the food place that we order from for fight parties are jackin up their prices...can't wait

Comment

• Originally posted by punchr View Post
                      I think Mayweather biggest tools are his lateral unpredictable side-to-side movement and clinching.

I think Mayweather is gonna **** his trunks when he sees the footspeed of Pac... Mayweather is gonna be forced to work those old, shot legs. And when he tries to initiate clinches Manny will fire off fast combos to the body and head.

Can't wait. Gonna eat pizza, popcorn, and soda
                      Pacquiao's lightning quick movement and hand speed will definitely shock Floyd. This will be a fight for the ages!

- Bermuda

Comment

Working...
                      X