No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
    did anyone happen to download the gp promo video? if so link me up.
    Check out their facebook page homey.

Comment

• I'm doing a horse racing handicapping tournament right now, so I'm watching TVG. These guys are talking about the fight. Christ, they're butchering it.

"It's gonna be a defensive battle" - OK, maybe.

"I heard 50 cent was gonna bet something like 250,000 on Mayweather" - Or, x6.

"Wait, maybe it was P-Diddy" - I think he and Walburgh have some kind of bet, so OK.

"Mayweather is -200, which is a pretty significant favorite" - Not really, bruh.

It's cool that they're talking about it, but it makes me wanna call in.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
        Exactly. I've said it a a thousand times. I won't care, not even a little bit, if Mayweather loses this fight. I might be a little surprised, but my Saturday night will proceed as usual.

I talk some smack for fun on here, but I'd buy any poster on here a beer if given the chance. Even D4. Then I could actually SHOW him how to bet, instead of trying to explain it.

I would too man.

For real.

Id kick it over some ribs and drinks and watch the fight with ANY Pac fan. Let the good times roll man.

Comment

• Originally posted by talz View Post
          That was actually a pretty decent interview with Khan ... Didn't agree with everything, but he made some good points

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
            Check out their facebook page homey.
            hell yeah hell yea.

Gonna have that playing 24/7 all damn week in surround sound while I drink it up screaming WAR PACQUAIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
              That was actually a pretty decent interview with Khan ... Didn't agree with everything, but he made some good points
              When Khan stopped to think for a sec and it finally hit him that Pacquiao didn't like to fight on the inside in sparring. I'll say it again, for a fighter as limited as Pacquiao the guy is an amazing fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                No way does Mayweather KO him that early, if a knockout happens for either guy it's going to be late. It will more than likely end by a decision.
                An early KO would be rude as shit -- Especially for those paying for those 100K+ seats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                  When Khan stopped to think for a sec and it finally hit him that Pacquiao didn't like to fight on the inside in sparring. I'll say it again, for a fighter as limited as Pacquiao the guy is an amazing fighter.
                  I don't think a lot of guys realize that fact ... Manny is not an inside fighter! His game is at range and that plays into Floyd's strength.

Comment

• When is Pac arriving in Vegas?

Comment

• Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
                      When is Pac arriving in Vegas?
                      Probably tuesday

Comment

Working...
                      X