Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    Not with 16oz gloves though. Memo might have mixed up his meds

With a jab and weighed 100lbs.

Getting desperate when you have to make things up.
    Dat jab doe

Comment

• Originally posted by White Privilege View Post
      Dat jab doe
      Knocked out and 100lbs.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by White Privilege View Post
          Dat jab doe

Pacquiao won that fight. But it should have been stopped after he got knocked down. This should be a loss on his record. This should be a win for Nedal Hussein.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            body shot with left leaves him to exposed imo.

i prefer right hook to floyd's side.
            the right hook will definitely be key. I just think using the left to the body will keep Floyd guessing a bit. Pac is not known for going to the body a lot. Floyd is probaby expecting head shots. But PAC did use the left body shot to set up shots against Algieri. If I remember correctly.

I could see it used just to set up another shot like the right hook.

Comment

• Why do I get the feeling that at the end of the fight one these guys will blame their loss on butt-rot or gas pains?

Comment

• Originally posted by 80sFighter View Post
                meh cancel it

Comment

• Originally posted by 80sFighter View Post
                  meh cancel it
                  Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Why do I get the feeling that at the end of the fight one these guys will blame their loss on butt-rot or gas pains?
                  Lmao remember when Clottey blamed his loss to Pacquiao on a case of the runs?

Comment

• I ran track and cross country for 3 years,and I can tell you that concrete will destroy your legs. And those shin splints that he's been getting are an imbalance between the muscles in the front,and the ones in the back of his legs. He needs to ice his legs after the drills,and as ****** as it may sound,he needs to walk around on his heels,to build up the muscles on his shins.I had shin splints my first year,and that **** was like if someone put jumper cables on your shin bones,and every step you took,shot pain all over your legs.

Comment

• Lmao......

Comment

Working...
                      X