Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's GAY.........

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    You would have called Ali, Leonard and Robinson runners and/or clinchers so GTFOH with that.

SRL is the greatest fighter in boxing history, imo. Ali is one of the greatest and so is Robinson. Floyd is a conartist and fights like a punk. He was in the ring with a smaller man and ran( it's running when you're not hurt or throwing punches). It was ineffective and unnecessary. If $180million will not make you give the fans more moments than that, F you! I am glad he is leaving the sport and he will not be missed. Nobody will YouTube his fights when he retires. He simply has no killer instinct.

Comment

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
      Your point being?

What you failed to acknowledge is the fact that Pacquiao came into the fight injured and unprepared, so I went ahead and exposed the faulty reasoning in your argument.

Carry on.
      Stop lying like a coward. And you responded to me. I didn't ask you anything because I do not care for your simplistic opinion.

The fight is over.... move on. Cheers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
        Roach just as guilty, he's an egomaniac exploiting Pac.
        Not the manny is a poor pauper bs again. Come on man FFS!

Comment

• Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
          SRL is the greatest fighter in boxing history, imo. Ali is one of the greatest and so is Robinson. Floyd is a conartist and fights like a punk. He was in the ring with a smaller man and ran( it's running when you're not hurt or throwing punches). It was ineffective and unnecessary. If $180million will not make you give the fans more moments than that, F you! I am glad he is leaving the sport and he will not be missed. Nobody will YouTube his fights when he retires. He simply has no killer instinct.
          If that's what you need to convince yourself to feel better than I support your personal rehabilitation and road to recovery. Best of luck to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
            Roach just as guilty, he's an egomaniac exploiting Pac.
            They all are exploiting Manny ..... (Arum, Kontz and Roach) The trifecta of evil.

Comment

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
              They all are exploiting Manny ..... (Arum, Kontz and Roach) The trifecta of evil.
              That's the truth.

Comment

Your point being?

What you failed to acknowledge is the fact that Pacquiao came into the fight injured and unprepared, so I went ahead and exposed the faulty reasoning in your argument.

Carry on.
                Originally posted by IR0NFIST
                I welcome you to point out the fallacies in my argument. Why do I sense anger from your post? Floyd won the fight and you seem to be extra salty. Lay off the sodium, brah.
                I didn't fail anything because nobody is accepting excuses. You're just lying like a coward. A troll. What you failed to acknowledged is that you replied to me. I didn't ask anything of you because you're a **** poster. It is well documented. Salty? Hardly. I just don't deal with lying cowards that troll. So in closing, do not speak unless spoken to. Cheers.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  I didn't fail anything because nobody is accepting excuses. You're just lying like a coward. A troll. What you failed to acknowledged is that you replied to me. I didn't ask anything of you because you're a **** poster. It is well documented. Salty? Hardly. I just don't deal with lying cowards that troll. So in closing, do not speak unless spoken to. Cheers.
                  This is an open forum, if you don't want people replying to your ignorant post then don't express them, it's that simple.

Comment

This is an open forum, if you don't want people replying to your ignorant post then don't express them, it's that simple.
                    Trolls and cowardly lying alts like yourself are not welcome.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X