No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Yeah, this is insane that so much money is coming in on that outcome.
    Yeah. I mean it wouldn't take a TON of money to move the odds off of 22-1. Because if someone comes in and max bets it (draw bets are usually capped off pretty low) then that might be enough to move it. If several people max bet it, then it's gonna move a lot. But 8-1 is nuts. I mean, you're getting 4/1 on Pacquiao decision. 8/1 on the draw? Doesn't seem right.

Comment

• Comment

• Cassidy & Fred Money - Floyd vs Pacman

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Yeah, this is insane that so much money is coming in on that outcome.
          They'll find one way or another to get the rematch.

Either guy will potentially get robbed if it means rematch.

They tried it with Canelo but he was too dominant to warrant a rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post

Pretty dope! Sums up boxingscene members back and forth on this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
              They'll find one way or another to get the rematch.

Either guy will potentially get robbed if it means rematch.

They tried it with Canelo but he was too dominant to warrant a rematch.
              or we could get a SD

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                if this fight is real close, expect a draw
                I can see that happening, but I'm not interested in a rematch if there is one regardless if manny wins or not I'm done with this whole Floyd vs PAC debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                  Yeah. I mean it wouldn't take a TON of money to move the odds off of 22-1. Because if someone comes in and max bets it (draw bets are usually capped off pretty low) then that might be enough to move it. If several people max bet it, then it's gonna move a lot. But 8-1 is nuts. I mean, you're getting 4/1 on Pacquiao decision. 8/1 on the draw? Doesn't seem right.
                  That is pretty bad, it is way off. If somebody was putting the fix in they messed it up bad because it is not suppose to make front page news a week out.

Comment

• Still hasn't fully hit me that this fight is actually happening. I know I'm going to have serious goosebumps when the first bell rings. After all the ****ing bull**** we've had to go through as fans, seems unreal.

Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                      Still hasn't fully hit me that this fight is actually happening. I know I'm going to have serious goosebumps when the first bell rings. After all the ****ing bull**** we've had to go through as fans, seems unreal.
                      I'm just glad ESPN and other major sports outlets are giving this fight the coverage it deserves. I just hope this fight gives other fighters and fights a "rub".

Comment

Working...
                      X