Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Don Mac View Post
    Big cracks appearing in Team Mayweather camp

"He don't know **** anyways", Mayweather Sr continued. "He don"t know anything about no damn boxing, I do know that. I know he doesn't know anything about boxing and he don't know what to tell anyone anyways. If he does know anything, its some dirty **** and its something that nobody wants to use or hear about. Nobody is into that kind of mess."

who could he be taking about?

Comment

• Pacquiao going into this fight with probably 40-50% blood in his body, they have tested him 10 times now and floyd once, and I guarantee they fake tested him that one time. AND STILL, blood drained, with his legs tied up by cramps, he'll batter floyd. That will make the victory that much more impressive.

My prediction, and this is FACT, Pacquiao drops floyd TWICE and wins a UD. God will be behind every punch and I expect the wrath of god to put floyd on a stretcher, probably asleep until the Lord decides. Pacmageddon, May 2nd. The beating will feel surreal, god will humble and humiliate floyd before him.He will deliver him into Pacquiaos hands like a sacrifice llama.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        It actually totally came from perfect timing. You don't need sublime power to KO someone from the shot that was landed on Manny. If you knew what the technique actually was you would know what I said to be the absolute truth.
        We've had this discussion before Skills, I already know where you stand on it and you know my view (36 rounds without a k/d, where was the timing then?).

Anyhow, there's no need to be rude, it's not that serious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          Pacquiao going into this fight with probably 40-50% blood in his body, they have tested him 10 times now and floyd once, and I guarantee they fake tested him that one time. AND STILL, blood drained, with his legs tied up by cramps, he'll batter floyd. That will make the victory that much more impressive.

My prediction, and this is FACT, Pacquiao drops floyd TWICE and wins a UD. God will be behind every punch and I expect the wrath of god to put floyd on a stretcher, probably asleep until the Lord decides. Pacmageddon, May 2nd. The beating will feel surreal, god will humble and humiliate floyd before him.He will deliver him into Pacquiaos hands like a sacrifice llama.
          you know what is funny-Manny found god recently while Floyd has been thanking him for everything since he was a teenager.

Comment

Has there ever been a fight that had tickets come out on sale this late?
            Usually tickets go on sale after the press tour

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              Tickets...tickets....no....ok
              Dude from Yahoo said 99.99% today, but who knows.

Basically all that we know is that the weigh in is going to cost $10, and there's still no way to buy them, either

I know it's worst case scenario, but if they end up postponing, I'm gonna shoot someone.

Comment

It actually totally came from perfect timing. You don't need sublime power to KO someone from the shot that was landed on Manny. If you knew what the technique actually was you would know what I said to be the absolute truth.
                The 1st knockdown was exactly the same shot(s) jmm landed in previous fights with Pac. So at a higher weight and older, he was now able to knock him down with the exact same shot?

Knockdowns slow reflexes so it probably played a small factor in the ko

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  you know what is funny-Manny found god recently while Floyd has been thanking him for everything since he was a teenager.
                  floyd is a fake *********, like those who go to church every Sunday morning after getting their face stuffed with ******* the night before.

The lord said, I dont remember the exact quote, "Praise me and live my lifestyle". Meaning, don't just say it, but live it.

Mayweather has never humbled himself before Christ publicly, "acknowledge me in public, in front of cameras, and I will accept you in my neighborhood". Pacquiao has admitted all sins in public and has said "I AM nothing, with the Lord, now I'm something".

Mayweather's belief is just cultural, like it's part of American culture to thank God and whatnot, Pacquiao's relationship with God is real. God will kill floyd on May 2nd, watch, like he did in the old testament against his enemies.

Comment

• People mad about what he said about Ali act like he came out and talked bad about Ali's health conditions.

That wasnt the case, he talked about his boxing. He also said positive things about him, but that wasn't mentioned for whatever reason.

But carry on.

Comment

• They took 60% of Manny's blood!

Comment

Working...
                      X