No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    no, you're on ignore because you're ****ing ******ed...what you posted doesn't even make sense

i made fun of a troll on this site and you used that to defend your fellow Floyd f@g in his defense of Floyd's classless act

typical....there are decent Floyd fans, then there are the extremists like yourself...Floyd can do NO wrong and if he does, spin the **** out of it
    You are such a f@g that it isn't even funny. who defended Floyd. I called you out for being the exact same classless, low life, scumbag based on your post.

Now get back on your horse and ride away. Just be sure to duck so you don't hit your head on anything.
    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 04-20-2015, 12:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      Except everyone would be, Pacquiao is the obvious power puncher of the two.

If you look at the poll on this very thread, a Mayweather win via KO is the least likely prediction by some margin.
      Except that wasnt what i ment i was talking about floyd and his haters discrediting him if he does knock him out

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        You are such a f@g that it isn't even funny. who defended Floyd. I called you out for being the exact same classless, low life, scumbag as a you painted Floyd as.

Now get back on your horse and ride away. Just be sure to duck so you don't hit your head on anything.

i'm sorry i hurt your feelings, Dunn...

go watch the Showtime's special on Floyd to calm your nerves...its too early for you to be crying like this

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Tickets...tickets....no....ok
          lol watch the tickets go on sale during the weigh in

Comment

• Classic Pac fans. Talk **** and guarantee victory but JUST IN CASE he gets his ass whooped plant the seeds of excuses before the fight so you can say "See! I said this weeks ago!"

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              i'm sorry i hurt your feelings, Dunn...

go watch the Showtime's special on Floyd to calm your nerves...its too early for you to be crying like this
              You have me on ignore, so whose feelings are really hurt? It's ok sweetheart, we know what you are really all about.

You should name your horse Hypocricy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                Must have missed that, and personally I don't think Marquez's success just came from good timing, increased power had a lot to with it.

It actually totally came from perfect timing. You don't need sublime power to KO someone from the shot that was landed on Manny. If you knew what the technique actually was you would know what I said to be the absolute truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  Classic Pac fans. Talk **** and guarantee victory but JUST IN CASE he gets his ass whooped plant the seeds of excuses before the fight so you can say "See! I said this weeks ago!"
                  I honestly wanna know what are they gonna do when he loses?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                    lol watch the tickets go on sale during the weigh in
                    Has there ever been a fight that had tickets come out on sale this late?

Comment

• Originally posted by OneHittaQuitta1 View Post
                      I honestly wanna know what are they gonna do when he loses?
                      PED's. Manny is shot. Leg cramps. Manny lost but is still the best of this era.

I expect PED's to be the most prevalent.

Comment

Working...
                      X