No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
    If you watch Keanu Reeves movies you can't be a Floyd fan?

Damn, no more Bill and Ted for me.

On a side note, it seems a bit racist to say if you like martial arts movies you gotta be a fan of an Asian fighter.
    He's incredibly ignorant. And can't even answer simple questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
      He's incredibly ignorant. And can't even answer simple questions.
      Of course not, he's a troll, and has been for a very long time. Saying dumb **** like "Are you sweating?" Please nothing he can ever come up with with his flawed logic will ever change the outcome of that fight, so there's no need to sweat. Pacquiao lost, Mayweather won and he just can't deal with it. It's pretty sad actually. He needs to find himself a new wife to occupy his time since the last one left him.
      Last edited by AllEyesOpen; 08-07-2015, 12:04 AM.

Comment

• Karate kid aka johnwoo and all eyes open are in deep thoughts about me again..I can sense deep trouble amidst.. Sharing knowledge with your 3rd grade level thinking among the 2 of you will help you level up a bit. Smart move.

Maybe, your 2 brains combined you guys can beat Floyd in his reading comprehension deficiency hahahaha You guys are really fans of you own kind hahaha.. Comprehension deficiency thy name is flowtards lmao

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-07-2015, 08:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
          Boxing is not a movie dumb dumb. My avatar has nothing to do with my tastes in boxers. You are contradicting yourself. You say holding to prevent an opponent from punching is still clinching. And you say clinching is not illegal. Then what the **** is Floyd getting "away with?" if he's not doing anything illegal? LOL

There are fighters in all weight classes who have clinched to slow down their opponents aggression... that has been a part of boxing since the beginning. So what are you crying about?
          Bernard Hopkins should've gotten DQ'ed in literally every fight he's been in is what he's saying ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
            Has Floyd videos of USADA random drug tests surfaced yet?
            No, but there are plenty videos of Pac getting tucked in and read a bedtime story by Marquez.

Wanna see one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
              Has Floyd videos of USADA random drug tests surfaced yet?
              Looooooool. Welcome back Rath!!! We've missed you buddy. I see you haven't got over May 2 yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Karate kid aka johnwoo and all eyes open are in deep thoughts about me again..I can sense deep trouble amidst.. Sharing knowledge with your 3rd grade level thinking among the 2 of you will help you level up a bit. Smart move.

Maybe, your 2 brains combined you guys can beat Floyd in his reading comprehension deficiency hahahaha You guys are really fans of you own kind hahaha.. Comprehension deficiency thy name is flowtards lmao

Reading comprehension didn't stop Pacquiao from getting schooled in everyone's eyes except pact@rds like you. Didn't stop him from cashing that fat check for doing so either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                    Bernard Hopkins should've gotten DQ'ed in literally every fight he's been in is what he's saying ....
                    Forget about clinches, B-Hop would have been disqualified for using his head as effectively as his right hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                      Good thing he can count and fight

He is a prizefighter...this ain't reading rainbow

Y'all are childish as ****

Comment

Working...
                      X