No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    The fight was a tactical fight where little happened. SO relative to when something did happen, the ratio was HIGH!!!

and NO, it happened more often. Remember that there was hugging, head locking, pushing off ....... count them all, count the action, take the ratio and it was an extremely high ratio!
    Little happened on Pacman's end cause he couldn't figure out how to beat Floyd, who implemented legal defensive tactics to neutralize his opponent's attack.

#48, Freddie, and #48 fans were expecting a slower, washed up, dimished skills, Floyd who was bloodied by Cotto and roughed up by Maidana.

When that didn't work, and the inevitable seemed obvious the bum shoulder excuses came flying as was expected.

Comment

• Manny did good but Floyd was so much smarter and more importantly drilled in the gym. There is trained and untrained

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Contained? Why are trying to limit the truth from coming out that floyd fights like a vagina haha.. I guess that's a good tactic if you guys are so worried that more and more people are seeing the truth your boy is a fraud.

Haven't you heard? Fans respect real warriors of the game. Legends and atgs belong and are cut from the same cloth. The thing is even if you want to contain it here buddy. Truth is, it's already out in the open. Everyone knows floyd lives in ***** St. Lol
        Could've fooled me. Isn't Pac the one getting sued for perpetrating a fraud with the undisclosed bum shoulder excuse?

Pac lost many fans after that fiasco.

Comment

• Even round 2, were people thought Floyd won. This unedited video complete with punch connected. Tells who won that round. Just shows who got game that night and it's not the guy named Floyd.

Even in round 2 Pac was on his way to winning. Those who want to object you can time stamp it and will discuss it, but you know what you won't find any illusion-ed punch connected it's all there, coz the truth is Pac easily won this round and 7 other rounds to go with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            So you can't even be honest. Just to be clear, so you said that Garcia would have been given a 6-0 and 5-1 scoring edge against Floyd? Meaning, Vegas judges would have put Floyd in the hole and had to more than likely get knock downs to come back into the fight?

If you say that Vegas wouldn't have treated Floyd good, well, the last few fights, they had the opportunity and failed miserably. Its not just the judges. The refs did their own share of damage. So what you are saying is BS. There were enough close rounds that they gave to Floyd over Manny and Maidana and there were also rounds where I'm scratching my head why they even gave the round to Floyd yet the Vegas judges did.

Opponents like Maidana, Manny, Castillo and others had to work to win their rounds. Floyd got the close non-combative rounds almost every time. So again, its BS.

You have no point. There is not a single fight where Floyd used poor man's defensive like Peterson. And if he did, he would not be where he is today. Peterson is not and will never be regarded as one of the best defensive fighters in decades for a reason.

You are quick to point out alleged judge favoritism, but never mention any times when the scorecards were biased against Floyd.

Case in point, Mayweather vs. Canelo. The majority of the media struggled to give Canelo two rounds. Yet the Vegas judge scores read 114-114, 116-112, 117-111. All three of those scores are suspect, most notably 114-114 and then 116-112. We can deduce that if this fight had actually been competitive, like Mayweather vs. Cotto, then Canelo would have been awarded the fight via Split or Majority Decision.
            Last edited by radioraheem; 07-02-2015, 05:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
              Could've fooled me. Isn't Pac the one getting sued for perpetrating a fraud with the undisclosed bum shoulder excuse?

Pac lost many fans after that fiasco.

More and more people saw Floyd as a living breathing vagina after that fiasco

Floyd lost many fans respect and after that uneventful night. He now has more boxing fans who hates him for his Frustration tactics, hugging, tugging, pushing, Bayless bailing him out from his excessive hugging , running and rinse repeat till we get a bore fest.

Basically, Floyd look nearly as scary as Broner only difference he pretended to try to win while seeking to survive lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                More and more people saw Floyd as a living breathing vagina after that fiasco

Floyd lost many fans respect and after that uneventful night. He now has more boxing fans who hates him for his Frustration tactics, hugging, tugging, pushing, Bayless bailing him out from his excessive hugging , running and rinse repeat till we get a bore fest.

Basically, Floyd look nearly as scary as Broner only difference he pretended to try to win while seeking to survive lol
                Pac fought like a used up tampon who thought he won before his shoulder "gave out".

No fighter would give a disabled, injured tampon a rematch.

Comment

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MiOF1TLfsWc

Manny clearly won the fight. Floyd fought very reckless and sloppy. I had Manny winning 9-3.

Comment

• Spoon's called Floyd a vagina so many times I'm beginning to think he's never actually seen one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MiOF1TLfsWc

Manny clearly won the fight. Floyd fought very reckless and sloppy. I had Manny winning 9-3.
                      TBO, I had Manny winning by KO until he cried about his shoulder.

I regret thinking that way now.

Comment

Working...
                      X