No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    I think you needed to read the last few posts to understand. Initially it was about the Floyd fan saying "Floyd's movement gave him the ring generalship" credit. I used Peterson and Lara to point out that you need to do more than just move.

then I added this:
    Vegas being bias. If Floyd did the same as Peterson in those first 6 rounds, I bet you that no way the Vegas judges would have given Garcia a 5-1 and 6-0 lead over Floyd. NO WAY!!!
    Why wouldn't they ? they gave Maidana credit for his work in the early rounds in the first fight. Floyd was at like a 4-2, maybe 5-1 defecit, going into the 6th against Maidana. Heck one judge even scored the fight for Maidana IN VEGAS! Lets not forget about the Canelo "draw" either In Vegas... if Floyd ran around like a chicken with his head cut off for 6 rounds, refused to engage and got outlanded.. while throwing and missing somewhere around 10 punches per... you'd better believe he doesn't get credit for those rounds. But you are going to believe what you want I'm sure... Just look at the Maidana scorecards keep in mind IN VEGAS!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      thread is only alive because you guys keep responding to these two idiots.
      and if we don't keep responding they are going to be set free into the other threads... I'd much rather put in my 20 minutes a day of mindless back and forth with them and keep them contained to one area for the sake of the realm...

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
        thread is only alive because you guys keep responding to these two idiots.
        I'm done really and I've had to repeat the same thing. Just to add, these two particular posters aren't acting any different before the fight was signed, it's no coincidence we're seeing it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
          and if we don't keep responding they are going to be set free into the other threads... I'd much rather put in my 20 minutes a day of mindless back and forth with them and keep them contained to one area for the sake of the realm...
          They're opinion doesn't really differ from your own, it's more that they enjoy going back and forth. It's useless really.

Comment

Why wouldn't they ? they gave Maidana credit for his work in the early rounds in the first fight. Floyd was at like a 4-2, maybe 5-1 defecit, going into the 6th against Maidana. Heck one judge even scored the fight for Maidana IN VEGAS! Lets not forget about the Canelo "draw" either In Vegas... if Floyd ran around like a chicken with his head cut off for 6 rounds, refused to engage and got outlanded.. while throwing and missing somewhere around 10 punches per... you'd better believe he doesn't get credit for those rounds. But you are going to believe what you want I'm sure... Just look at the Maidana scorecards keep in mind IN VEGAS!!!!!!
            You are not accurate in your statement. 2 of the 3 judges had Maidana losing 4-2. Only one judge had Maidana correctly up in the scores. If you check, the 2 judges who reside in Vegas, they had Floyd ahead while the one who had Maidana up resides somewhere else in USA .... and no, none of the judges gave the fight to Maidana. The closest that he could get is that one non-Vegas judge to give him a draw.

Then one of the Vegas judges from fight 1 that gave no credit to Maidana for his great work in those first 6 rounds ends up doing the 2nd fight. That is wrong! Who? Dave Moretti, Floyd's go to judge, is back to judge that one and again the Manny Pacquiao fight. Something smells ........

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
              One handed...hugging...running...biased judges...slomo...Pac actually won.

Did I miss anything?
              Nope. Sounds about right. He has mastered the default way of hugging when he turns into a cat who's cornered in an alley. He either performs his 2 best default option, to hug or to run.

Here is the video to showcase his mastery. Enjoy.

Comment

Contained? Why are trying to limit the truth from coming out that floyd fights like a vagina haha.. I guess that's a good tactic if you guys are so worried that more and more people are seeing the truth your boy is a fraud.

Haven't you heard? Fans respect real warriors of the game. Legends and atgs belong and are cut from the same cloth. The thing is even if you want to contain it here buddy. Truth is, it's already out in the open. Everyone knows floyd lives in ***** St. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Contained? Why are trying to limit the truth from coming out that floyd fights like a vagina haha.. I guess that's a good tactic if you guys are so worried that more and more people are seeing the truth your boy is a fraud.

Haven't you heard? Fans respect real warriors of the game. Legends and atgs belong and are cut from the same cloth. The thing is even if you want to contain it here buddy. Truth is, it's already out in the open. Everyone knows floyd lives in ***** St. Lol
                  Yet 90% of your posts are about him. I even looked at your post history to see. If hes so bad why is it that you spend nearly all of your time on this forum posting about this guy like you have a sick obsession?

Like Floyd says "whether you pay to see me win or you pay to see me lose, I'm fine as long as you're paying and I'm collecting" so I doubt he cares about being a "warrior" since most warriors in boxing end up broke or brain damaged anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                    Yet 90% of your posts are about him. I even looked at your post history to see. If hes so bad why is it that you spend nearly all of your time on this forum posting about this guy like you have a sick obsession?

Like Floyd says "whether you pay to see me win or you pay to see me lose, I'm fine as long as you're paying and I'm collecting" so I doubt he cares about being a "warrior" since most warriors in boxing end up broke or brain damaged anyway.
                    Again I'm flattered for visiting me. Dude, boxing is the modern day version of gladiators in an arena. Fighting is in their DNA, as you love posting vid clips of Asian martial artist fighting it out to the death. That's tradition and mastery of a martial art and shows cohonez. Same as boxing. Boxing is to hit and not be hit. Not to hit and try to act like a vagina and hug his way to victory. People pay to see someone get hurt. They pay top dollar to watch ppv. But what they get is a pitty patty pot shotting hug fest that bores everyone to death.

Real warriors go down on their shield. Yes ATGs of yesteryear some went broke. But to them, money is only second to what really matters, which is RESPECT for ones craft. Sadly, your boys vagina ways are well documented. He will never gain the accolades and respect of a true Atg fighter, coz you know why? Coz he isn't. He will never know the true essence of a warrior spirit, because he is and always will be inclined to hug and run when pushed comes to shove. That will forever be his default setting. Sadly, he doesn't get it, and you don't to.

Fighters fight.
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 07-02-2015, 01:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Again I'm flattered for visiting me. Dude, boxing is the modern day version of gladiators in an arena. Fighting is in their DNA, as you love posting vid clips of Asian martial artist fighting it out to the death. That's tradition and mastery of a martial art and shows cohonez. Same as boxing. Boxing is to hit and not be hit. Not to hit and try to act like a vagina and hug his way to victory. People pay to see someone get hurt. They pay top dollar to watch ppv. But what they get is a pitty patty pot shotting hug fest that bores everyone to death.

Real warriors go down on their shield. Yes ATGs of yesteryear some went broke. But to them, money is only second to what really matters, which is RESPECT for ones craft. Sadly, your boys vagina ways are well documented. He will never gain the accolades and respect of a true Atg fighter, coz you know why? Coz he isn't. He will never know the true essence of a warrior spirit, because he is and always will be inclined to hug and run when pushed comes to shove. That will forever be his default setting. Sadly, he doesn't get it, and you don't to.

Fighters fight.
                      Floyd is the epitome of hit and not get hit. He lands on the highest percentage and gets hit on the lowest percentage. I've seen Floyd stand toe to toe with guys and I've seen Floyd stick and move. You act like Floyd has only pot shotted in every fight he's ever fought in which is completely false. He's fought in different styles against literally every style boxing has to offer and has ALWAYS come out victorious. You say people pay top dollar to see a FIGHT but why are people paying top dollar to see Mayweather? Whether its to see him lose or to see him win the fact is they are STILL paying and they will continue to.

And you said money is the second most important thing to them which is FALSE. Money is the most important thing to them. Remember the real name of the sport is "prize fighting." Manny Pacquiao has said he doesn't even enjoy boxing that boxing was simply a way for him to escape poverty. He began boxing because he needed the money not because of his pride. They all fight for money and the ones who weren't careful about their money or careful about their defense ended up broke or sick or both.

It's easy for a keyboard warrior to criticize the most lucrative prize fighter ever when you've never fought professionally and probably have never been in a real fight in your life. But when you think about it what Floyd is doing is genius.

Comment

Working...
                      X