Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    No, again not out of context. When asked the question, Marquez said this:
    Manny vs Marquez:
    "The first 3 fights were very close."
    " Maybe I need to be more aggressive."
    "Manny wants to KO me and I want to KO Manny"

Manny vs Floyd:
    "The 2 fighters are great fighters. I think Floyd will win because everyone knows that he is very defensive but he has no aggressiveness. Manny will be looking for the fight all night."
    Question:""All night?
    "Yes all night because Floyd does not like to fight."

Question:"WHo hits harder, Floyd or Manny?"
    "Him, Manny"

"I know all this because I know Floyd. I fought Floyd"

Try to address this head on for once.

Straight from JMM mouth:

***8220;For a new fight with Pacquiao, I***8217;m going to ask for us not to do it in Las Vegas,***8221; Marquez said, according to Castellanos.

***8220;I have (been) robbed there three times, and I do not want it happening again,***8221; he added.

If the fight is not held in Mexico, Marquez said he will ask for the fight to take place either in Texas or California.

***8220;I disagree with the manner of designating the judges by the Commission of Nevada. I will ask for the fight to be made in Texas or in California, where things are more flexible in a matter of (selecting) judges,***8221; Marquez said.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post

Straight from JMM mouth:

***8220;For a new fight with Pacquiao, I***8217;m going to ask for us not to do it in Las Vegas,***8221; Marquez said, according to Castellanos.

***8220;I have (been) robbed there three times, and I do not want it happening again,***8221; he added.

If the fight is not held in Mexico, Marquez said he will ask for the fight to take place either in Texas or California.

***8220;I disagree with the manner of designating the judges by the Commission of Nevada. I will ask for the fight to be made in Texas or in California, where things are more flexible in a matter of (selecting) judges,***8221; Marquez said.
      He won't have a good answer for you. He'll dodge upon realising the pot can't call the kettle black. Everything he's accusing one fighter of, the same guy he's quoting said the same exact things and more regarding the fighter he's trying to defend. I cleaned up your quotes and re-posted.

For a new fight with Pacquiao, I'm going to ask for us not to do it in Las Vegas, Marquez said, according to Castellanos.

I have (been) robbed there three times, and I do not want it happening again, he added.

I disagree with the manner of designating the judges by the Commission of Nevada. I will ask for the fight to be made in Texas or in California, where things are more flexible in a matter of (selecting) judges, Marquez said.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
        He won't have a good answer for you. He'll dodge upon realising the pot can't call the kettle black. Everything he's accusing one fighter of, the same guy he's quoting said the same exact things and more regarding the fighter he's trying to defend. I cleaned up your quotes and re-posted.

For a new fight with Pacquiao, I'm going to ask for us not to do it in Las Vegas, Marquez said, according to Castellanos.

I have (been) robbed there three times, and I do not want it happening again, he added.

I disagree with the manner of designating the judges by the Commission of Nevada. I will ask for the fight to be made in Texas or in California, where things are more flexible in a matter of (selecting) judges, Marquez said.
        Thanks bro.

Good looking out.

We both know he will avoid it like the plague. Ive never seen a poster fail do much in a single thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
          Like I said, we're just offering moral support as you guys gently come to grips with the realization of such a terrible loss.

I come here just to read and laugh at what other delusional posts you guys come up with.

Must be hard after all the energy you guys invested over 6+ years believing Manny would win.

Sure homey don't forget to check your attendance when you get out Ayt. See yah! Hahaha
          Last edited by Spoon23; 07-05-2015, 05:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
            Lol. I'm just waiting for the next petition to ban jabbing.
            why should they, It's the hugging that's excessively pathetic..

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post

Straight from JMM mouth:

Then Manny fought Bradley and Marquez saw that Manny can and did get robbed. In other words, the judges will give Manny a loss in Vegas. So he is not protected like Floyd. Marquez then took the fight in Vegas and admitted that the fights were actually close fought battles.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                Then Manny fought Bradley and Marquez saw that Manny can and did get robbed. In other words, the judges will give Manny a loss in Vegas. So he is not protected like Floyd. Marquez then took the fight in Vegas and admitted that the fights were actually close fought battles.
                Protected like Floyd? Floyd won nearly every round against Canelo and C.J. Ross had it a draw. Imagine if Canelo had actually won some rounds against Floyd, she would have had Canelo winning. I recently rewatched the Mayweather De La Hoya fight and scored it 8 rounds to 4 for Floyd but one judge gave it to Oscar. Although Floyd has never been robbed as a pro, he has had a few close calls.

Bradley won several rounds from Manny and even though I believe Manny won the fight, Bradley still did far more against Manny than Canelo or Oscar did against Floyd.

Comment

• Comment

• Pacquiao did what supposedly a great boxer does. Floyd did what supposedly a pathetic joker does

Pacquiao won in the eyes of the world. Flowmos worship a scorecard champ. Only way you're gonna "win" against mayweather is if you KO him. Pacquiao beat him but MGM is corrupt and not gonna let floyd lose. He makes too much money for vegas.

the hugging game

The real champ is the one wearing yellow. The guy fighting his heart out with one arm. That's cohenez! A legend lives.

Comment

• Mayweather vs Pacquiao Analysis: Let Pac's Ass-Whoopin' Commence

round 3

Comment

Working...
                      X