No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
    2nd gif you posted, he missed but move along......

Mayweather was the only one that landed there.

it's almost as if he's shocked at how strong Floyd is by how he pushed him.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
      I played the fight in reverse and witness Manny scaring Floyd the coward into moon walking out of the ring and back to his dressing room.
      Lmao, delusional.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bravado View Post
        it's almost as if he's shocked at how strong Floyd is by how he pushed him.
        You can see in that clip how huge and solid Floyd is compared to Pac, and yet he ran for 12 rounds.

That said, he really looks amped to the gills. It's been how many days after the fight.. Still no sign of Floyd being blood drawn or even seen the results of the test if there is actually one. Red flag!

No one will touch this issue, up to now, why is it that Pac was blood drawn 13x in 2 months while an Olympian does gets tested in an average of 3x in a whole year before the Olympics?

These are really question that up to now, USADA has not been transparent to..Floyd looked one weight class bigger than manny judging by that clip alone. Some even say, knowing Floyd doesn't disclose his fight weight to the media or hbo/showtime. A lot believe With that amount of muscle he was packing they believe Floyd was hovering around 160 while Pac was 150 during fight night.

As people have been mentioning.. All the advantages was with Floyd and he still ran and hug his way to boringville.
        Last edited by Spoon23; 05-20-2015, 01:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
          has USADA release the result of the random drug test for the fight of the century yet?
          Nope. Red flag!

USADA is thinking how to justify blood draining Pac and why floyd didnt have too. actually pac being blood drawn 13x could really have affected his health. Knowing red blood cells help in transporting oxygen, and white blood cell is for protecting the body from injuries and infection..

This fight has all the aspects of foul play written all over it.
          Last edited by Spoon23; 05-20-2015, 01:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
            Lmao, delusional.
            He's emotional right now. He's hero had a hard time with a one armed man. Give him a pass.. He'll be mentally stable after he has accepted the hard truth

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
              No, the truth is we are delusional. We continue to make excuses and keep pretending Mayweather won a unanimous decision when we all know Pacquiao was a one handed, blood drained undersized fighter who forgot to wear his lucky socks/magic underwear and still managed to win the fight decisively if you saw it in slow motion, reverse, with no sound while listening to Pacquiao sing "Sometimes when we touch".
              Lol good one.. The bitter pill they can't swallow is that with all the advantages Floyd had going into the fight. Pac put the hurt in the hurt game and most rational fans see it as a draw or a win from Pac. Now that's tragic isn't it?

They can't believe a one armed man can do that to Floyd. And even if Floyd won, it just seems that people see Pac as the winner after knowing he handled himself superbly wih one hand tied behind his back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                Pacquiao Fans Stages Of Grief:

1: I'm shocked, I expected Manny to do more
                2: Floyd won but it was boring
                3: Floyd won but it was actually a close fight
                4: Pacquiao had an injured shoulder, if he was 100% he would have beaten Floyd
                5:The fight was actually a draw
                6: Manny actually won the fight only if you watch it in super duper slow mo with the sound off

Am I missing anything?
                ****ing NAILED IT... they keep getting stronger and stronger. They are a dedicated I'll give them that. After ktfo6 I thought it would stop but it was "you people act like floydie did it", they had a point. May2nd has come and gone and still... theyre here

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                  2nd gif you posted, he missed but move along......

Mayweather was the only one that landed there.

lmfao these ******s have fooled everyone.

Comment

• Never seen a fanbase so mad tbh.

Floydiots are getting all worked up despite their fighter unanimously "winning" the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake_Lamotta View Post
                      Never seen a fanbase so mad tbh.

Floydiots are getting all worked up despite their fighter unanimously "winning" the fight.
                      Look at the post I responded to... above lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X