No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    The truth is piling up. Yes fights over, but when the dust settles people want to know who really won..

You guessed it. It's Pac who won it.

pac man lost and was forced to fight at his opponents pace, he allowed floyd to control where the fight was, he couldnt cut off the ring, he allowed floyd to circle him with ease the whole fight, he lost a technical fight, pac man needs to fight how he usually does to win and he didnt

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
      Did u even read the whole conversation we had or u just got offended by Pac legacy. This dummy was saying Pac will be remembered only for getting KO by JMM and he will be only remembered has a drug cheat and a guy who lost to Floyd. Thats why I posted this.

But as I can see ur another groupie coming to **** on Pac cause u love the other guy so much. Just moveon my man. Dont make urself look dumber than u do.

Comment

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
        pac man lost and was forced to fight at his opponents pace, he allowed floyd to control where the fight was, he couldnt cut off the ring, he allowed floyd to circle him with ease the whole fight, he lost a technical fight, pac man needs to fight how he usually does to win and he didnt
        Got to agree with this,but that Pac is gone. Was gone after getting KTFO by JMM. He will never fight like that again.

He did Ok iin that fight vs Floyd but not enough to win. For some people to say he got dominated by Floyd are just crazy. Was a ****ty fight.

Comment

• I think Freddie Roach lied to Pacman. He fooled him into believing that Mayweather's legs and speed were gone. That Mayweather wouldn't be able to move and would just stand there to be hit. That Mayweather would be overwhelmed.

Thus Pacman probably didn't approach the fight like he was going to get the BEST Floyd Mayweather and like he was going to get some sort of shot Floyd.

While Floyd treated the fight expecting the BEST Manny Pacquiao. He even said he expects Manny to come out fast, throwing fast combinations and hard punches at angles. Floyd calmly said he's going to do what he does and I'm going to do what I do best.

Roach only said, Manny will overwhelm, win every round and knock Floyd out because Floyd can't move or punch. Manny believed him.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
            Got to agree with this,but that Pac is gone. Was gone after getting KTFO by JMM. He will never fight like that again.

He did Ok iin that fight vs Floyd but not enough to win. For some people to say he got dominated by Floyd are just crazy. Was a ****ty fight.
            if anything was dominated it was the footwork of floyd that dominated this fight, but like a brutal beating domination not at all. but floyd hasnt been dominating his opponents with punches since moving up to WW. his technique is great and what wins him fights! but he and pac are past it!

Comment

• Watched the fight again last night for the first time.

A lot of these rounds were so close that I really can't fault Pac for thinking he won this fight. We are talking about rounds Floyd won by 1-2 punches. I had it 116-112 again.

I give more credit to Pac now. He did about as well as he could. The only thing I would have liked to see different was him stay in the pocket when he had Floyd on the defensive.

Roach and Manny were scared to get countered so much that he let Floyd off the hook several times. His plan to counter Floyd worked a few times and that was it.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                Watched the fight again last night for the first time.

A lot of these rounds were so close that I really can't fault Pac for thinking he won this fight. We are talking about rounds Floyd won by 1-2 punches. I had it 116-112 again.

I give more credit to Pac now. He did about as well as he could. The only thing I would have liked to see different was him stay in the pocket when he had Floyd on the defensive.

Roach and Manny were scared to get countered so much that he let Floyd off the hook several times. His plan to counter Floyd worked a few times and that was it.
                right good post, he had floyd in front of him for large protions of this fight and didnt pull the trigger but his counter punching was pretty good at times but he will never win this kind of fight with floyd. this was a good technical fight n pac held his own. the excuses and everything else is what ruined it for him IMO

Comment

• Comment

Comment

pac should have known he lost tho

Comment

Working...
                      X