No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
    Exactly. Floyd fighting style is that of punk. All he wants to do is survive without damage. He should've had points taken away for excessive holding and holding Manny's head down. He also forearmed a lot and pushed Manny with his hands to avoid getting tagged cleanly. He had at least a 10 pound weight advantage and didn't even impose himself on Manny. Manny had the commentators against him, the judges, and the NSAC. If you keep watching the fight without volume, you'll see how lackluster Floyd's performance was. TBE? Not at all. Floyd has no killer instinct. Manny came to fight and I am proud of him. Floyd is a coward.
    Pacquaio got schooled by a coward.

Comment

Exactly. Floyd fighting style is that of punk. All he wants to do is survive without damage. He should've had points taken away for excessive holding and holding Manny's head down. He also forearmed a lot and pushed Manny with his hands to avoid getting tagged cleanly. He had at least a 10 pound weight advantage and didn't even impose himself on Manny. Manny had the commentators against him, the judges, and the NSAC. If you keep watching the fight without volume, you'll see how lackluster Floyd's performance was. TBE? Not at all. Floyd has no killer instinct. Manny came to fight and I am proud of him. Floyd is a coward.
      Spoken like a true PAC tard ...

Comment

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
        Did my post make you cry? I apologize.

This video should cheer you up.

Comment

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
          Pretty ironic for you to be casting aspersions when you share the same characteristics displayed above in the bold.

He came into the fight severely unprepared with only 7 weeks (if that) of training. The shoulder injury prevented him from reaching the goals that were set in sparring; which has been confirmed by a sparring partner. Stop trying to dress Floyd's victory up into something other than a mediocre win over an injured and unprepared Pacquiao.
          Thank you for validating my point. Carry on.

Comment

• Comment

You guys have no shame. Just like your hero manny fraudiao

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Pacquaio got schooled by a coward.
                It is amazing how bad these people are in denial.

Comment

• Floyd is gay.........

Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
                  Did my post make you cry? I apologize.

This video should cheer you up.

Great video. Manny won the fight. He fought very smart, injured or not. He said Floyd knew he was injured and kept pulling his arm on purpose. This video proves that. Manny doesn't make excuses. Watch the fight without volume and you will see that he matched Floyd counters with his own and took what Floyd gave him. He was the champion also. Floyd ran and held. He fights like a girl.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    How much money did you lose after Mayweather schooled Pacquaio?

Comment

Great video. Manny won the fight. He fought very smart, injured or not. He said Floyd knew he was injured and kept pulling his arm on purpose. This video proves that. Manny doesn't make excuses. Watch the fight without volume and you will see that he matched Floyd counters with his own and took what Floyd gave him. He was the champion also. Floyd ran and held. He fights like a girl.
                      "Manny doesn't make excuses"

That's a zinger!!

Comment

Working...
                      X