No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
    That's a FACT. From round one to round 12, Floyd may as well have been fighting himself. It was like he put on some dominant performance or something. Floyd is very good at surviving and he does whatever it takes to not engage. He should've had a point taken away for excessively holding Manny's head down and putting pressure on the back of his neck. Oh wait, he did have dinner with Bayless some months back at his house. Smh. If I was a Floyd fan, I wouldn't be bragging on that lackluster performance. Big as he was, he ran all night.
    were you concerned with Manny's back acne?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      What's the end game here? A rematch will in all likelihood end in an even wider decision. Mayweather is going to demand more money, control, and concessions.
      How can Manny fight in September. He needs a shoulderectomy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
        With your almost 20k posts on this site this is the only post that make sense.
        Kuyukut... Where he at doe?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          How can Manny fight in September. He needs a shoulderectomy.
          I'm thinking he'll be out for at least a year.

Comment

The announcers have an obligation to call the fight. Only one guy actually showed up to fight and to win. Every time you get a lil boner that Floyd is gonna lose, you get so excited and plllgggghhhhtttt all over yourself.

LMFAO!!!

Once reality sets in, Floyd will be ducking GGG. Probably after GGG vs. Willie Monroe.

"GGG just beat a slick fighter doe in 2 rounds. Mayweather is ducking."

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
              I'm thinking he'll be out for at least a year.
              yo your sig is off the chain. LMFAO!!!! hahahahahahah

Comment

• Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
                That's a FACT. From round one to round 12, Floyd may as well have been fighting himself. It was like he put on some dominant performance or something. Floyd is very good at surviving and he does whatever it takes to not engage. He should've had a point taken away for excessively holding Manny's head down and putting pressure on the back of his neck. Oh wait, he did have dinner with Bayless some months back at his house. Smh. If I was a Floyd fan, I wouldn't be bragging on that lackluster performance. Big as he was, he ran all night.
                Floyd schooled Pacquaio mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  Once reality sets in, Floyd will be ducking GGG. Probably after GGG vs. Willie Monroe.

"GGG just beat a slick fighter doe in 2 rounds. Mayweather is ducking."
                  HBO already started with that. The excessive mentioning of Floyd being so much bigger than Manny and then mentioning GGG in the opening. Bernstein just sort of shrugged and laughed-like they knew Manny was gonna get that ass taxed..

HBO will not let GGG anywhere near Floyd. GGG is tough, but he is rather slow and you best not make the jump from Willie Monroe to Floyd.

Comment

yo your sig is off the chain. LMFAO!!!! hahahahahahah

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      What's the end game here? A rematch will in all likelihood end in an even wider decision. Mayweather is going to demand more money, control, and concessions.
                      I see this.

Floyd is still extremely quick with his single shots.

Comment

Working...
                      X