No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• in retrospect after cooling down for a day I give Floyd some credit he won no dought about it and I friggin hate saying that because its so hard to like the guy and his fan base is so ****ing bad if they were more likeable it would be easier , but even if he was a fantastic guy I still wouldn't be a fan of his style give me a warrior anyday to watch instead of the grab clinch slap run approach hes mastered.

Comment

• Pacquiao said his shoulder afterwards felt like ***8220;a needle penetrating my bones.***8221;

***8220;I really needed that shot because if I throw a power hook or power jab, it hurt,***8221; said Pacquiao.

An email requesting a copy of the form from the NAC was not returned by Sunday evening.

"I***8217;m so disappointed in the commission because I believe they know but only they said we didn***8217;t fill out the form," said Pacquiao (57-6-2, 38 knockouts).

"We filled it out but also I***8217;m so disappointed because for the first time in my boxing career, more than 20 years, they hold my vitamins, they hold my water (from) the dressing room. This is new."

Pacquiao left Las Vegas on Sunday afternoon and will travel back to Los Angeles for another MRI. He says that even if his shoulder requires surgery, it would only sideline him 2-3 months.

When asked if the sport still challenged him, he said: ***8220;I feel challenged by what they did to me, these rules and regulations.***8221;

Request for rematch

Pacquiao then said he wants a rematch, convinced he can defeat Mayweather without an injury. He said he now knows how his fight, and his style. He also said he knew he hurt Mayweather, because he felt his punches connect.

Pacquiao added, he was only at "60%" on fight night ***8211; but said he still felt like he won.

"My rate of my performance was only at 60%. 60% because my mind wanted to do it, but it was outbalanced because I was only relying on my left," he said.

Comment

• It's sad to see a legend and warrior like Pacquaio making excuse after excuse. Very embarrassing from him.

Then again, he always makes excuses for his loss's.

Not a good look from him.

Pacquaio fans have had the worst 3 years. The two people they hate the most are Mayweather and Marquez.

One of them knocked him out and the other one schooled him

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            It's sad to see a legend and warrior like Pacquaio making excuse after excuse. Very embarrassing from him.

Pacquaio fans have had the worst 3 years. The two people they hate the most are Mayweather and Marquez.

It never ends it never ends, it's the same pain in every sport I support they always fall short!

It never ends!

Comment

It's sad to see a legend and warrior like Pacquaio making excuse after excuse. Very embarrassing from him.

not as embarassing as the fight itself.

Comment

Manny knows he fought like he was heartless. Hard to live with. Expect them to go hard with the excuses.

Plus...Manny's never been that gracious anyway. Just ask Erik Morales.

Comment

• the last few years of a legend's career is never pretty.

ali, chavez, duran, louis, tyson, oscar, tito, list goes on.

unless you're rocky, calzaghe, floyd, ottke.

lennox went out in a good way. he was smart.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    the last few years of a legend's career is never pretty.

ali, chavez, duran, louis, tyson, oscar, tito, list goes on.

unless you're rocky, calzaghe, floyd, ottke.

lennox went out in a good way. he was smart.
                    It's a tough unforgiving sport

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      not as embarassing as the fight itself.
                      I didn't find the fight embarrassing.

Manny is and was never going to be able to let his hands go against Floyd. Never. It was apparent straight away when Floyd clocked him with a counter a minute in. I expected his output to be low because I knew he wouldn't be able to get anything off from mid range and that's what he needs to succeed. Marquez showed that.

Manny tried, he actually did better than I thought he would. He just lost to the better man. He should just man up to that.

Comment

Working...
                      X