No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    As Holyfield and Mosley said, who are professional boxers, not trolls on a forum, Manny controlled the fight. WITH. ONE. ARM. Which makes it impressive.

It is unbelievable how Pacquiao did all of that with one arm. He had a teared up/broken shoulder.. This fight doesnt count, thats why the rematch will take place. Pacquiao was fighting with one arm and he still went thru with it even though NSAC denied to allow Pac to use medicine for it.

I will NOT give credit to fraud for fighting a handicapped version of Pacquiao who still managed to hurt him with ONE ****ing arm. One arm in a combat fight lol AND STILL MANAGED TO WIN in the eyes of many (Mosley and Holyfield thought so as well, BOXERS themselves).

This fight doesnt count. You have to be a ****** mother****er to take anything away from floyd fighting a fighter with one arm.

If anything, last night showed how great and big of a heart Pacquiao has. The greatest fighter of our era in ever sense of the word.
    Oh no! You won't give credit?? What in the world is Floyd gonna do???

Comment

As Holyfield and Mosley said, who are professional boxers, not trolls on a forum, Manny controlled the fight. WITH. ONE. ARM. Which makes it impressive.

It is unbelievable how Pacquiao did all of that with one arm. He had a teared up/broken shoulder.. This fight doesnt count, thats why the rematch will take place. Pacquiao was fighting with one arm and he still went thru with it even though NSAC denied to allow Pac to use medicine for it.

I will NOT give credit to fraud for fighting a handicapped version of Pacquiao who still managed to hurt him with ONE ****ing arm. One arm in a combat fight lol AND STILL MANAGED TO WIN in the eyes of many (Mosley and Holyfield thought so as well, BOXERS themselves).

This fight doesnt count. You have to be a ****** mother****er to take anything away from floyd fighting a fighter with one arm.

If anything, last night showed how great and big of a heart Pacquiao has. The greatest fighter of our era in ever sense of the word.
      You should be ip banned for this lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
        I just rewatched it again and it was a lot closer than I remember.

It's true Floyd stifled Pacquiao's offense, but he wasn't landing many punches cleanly himself. A lot of his jabs which I thought he was landing last night were actually on Pacquiao's gloves.

This fight is a nightmare to score because there are so few landed punches and the punches were thrown at such a frenetic pace it's hard to tell which landed and which didn't.

I'm going to have to watch it again, this is a fight you really have to dissect.
        You rock....

Its so nice to see that someone actually watched the fight again as said, and had the balls to even modify their position....I happen to agree with you on this point. I find it hard to take seriously the notion that this was not a close fight where Floyd indeed won, but by a slim margin at best because....punches that ACTUALLY landed (not compu****) show this to be the case. Manny did at times cut the ring off and tag Floyd...one poster said it best, "about 3to 4 times." And floyd did win many rounds that were somewhat irrelevant other than a scoring perspective...floyd also countered Manny and did catch him a few more times than he was caught.

In my estimation this fight was great because both guys had their moments. Then again, I find free streams!!! but the only fight I would have paid real money for? was the Tyson Douglas fight/

Comment

• Manny landed some good punches doe.

Comment

• God bless Golovkin

Sucks Manny couldn't pull it off, but suprisingly im not butt hurt. Hopefully Canelo gets KTFO next week so that's something to look forward to.

Comment

• But Evander said Manny won doe.

Comment

• He lost.

116-112 like.

I'm in stitches laughing at it as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  This was what they all always feared-not just floyd winning, but floyd making look like a rank amateur. Cotto, chop chop, zab, Castillo, hatton, he'll even (rip) gatti more desire to actually beat floyd.

Manny showed no will to win. Tells me he never really wanted to fight floyd and needed that payday. The press conference was an utter embarrassment. Moonves/herschman had to send floyd out there to save those babbling, excuse making idiots.

****ing biggest fight in ages and manny doesn't even show up.
                  Any concern left me after the first. Manny was so gun shy after that. Would only throw combos when Floyd went into a defensive posture along the ropes. He didn't want none. Loved it when Floyd mocked him with the ****ing of the gloves together. Maidana showed more heart against him. On to the next, my friend. Who's next?

Comment

• I agree. I'm pretty shocked people thought it was close. I'm a huge Pac fan but thought Floyd dominated him, landed the better punches, etc. 3 rounds for Pac is the most I can give him.

Comment

LOL.

Pacquiao should have backed out of the fight if he was injured. He wanted the fight so badly that he was willing to fight through it. Andre Ward beat Carl Froch with one hand and he did it with ease. Seriously, healthy or not, Mayweather was going to win this fight. If you haven't paid me the 6 quad yet, please remember to do so.

Comment

Working...
                      X