No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
    next time dinner is served, ask mommy 'bout it.
    At the very least I imagined you to be better than that. I guess I'll extend my list now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
      next time dinner is served, ask mommy 'bout it.
      I'll whoop yo racist ass, *****. Don't ****kng play with me. You bastards say racist **** all day and it goes unchecked around here. **** you, coward!

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
        At the very least I imagined you to be better than that. I guess I'll extend my list now.
        That ***** is on my ignore list, and I wouldn't have never knew he said that until I read this post of yours. **** ass.

Comment

• Floyd is way ahead in the fight picks of boxing experts that ringtv.com is compiling. Last tally is 42-6.

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
            That ***** is on my ignore list, and I wouldn't have never knew he said that until I read this post of yours. **** ass.
            very sensitive aren't we?

Comment

• WOW!!!! This fight is sure bringing out the very worst in people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                very sensitive aren't we?
                Shut yo dumb ass up.

Mindless troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by dYeyKob View Post
                  Floyd is way ahead in the fight picks of boxing experts that ringtv.com is compiling. Last tally is 42-6.
                  good news, beating Floyd would be much sweeter.

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                    I can't stress enough but we need more mods, 3 isn't gonna cut it, it never was.

Comment

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                      WOW!!!! This fight is sure bringing out the very worst in people.
                      **** these racist bastards. Sick of this racist **** on boxing scene. **** been going on since I joined in 07 and it LARGELY goes un checked. **** these racist chumps. Period.

Comment

Working...
                      X